latest ON video-blind video days, ed templeton

BeetNIK

I was up at the spot the other day and saw Ed's part along with the Blind video days section. On video is seriously to comprehensive man, they kill every other video magazine crap coming out these days. Big ups for:

-Skate demos at Ed's gallery opening

-Ed still ripping the shit out of rails with kinks

-ED ( period)

-Jason Lee's interview (yes your favorite film star from vanilla sky and that one flick with tom green)

-THE GONZ (boardslide double-inward-outward-kink to shuv it out?) nobody does that shit....

honorable mentions:

guy mariano getting drunk in a car at 14

andy jenkins

explanation of the song at the end..

I gotta save up the dough for the two year ON video dvd box set, bonus footage holds me down like whoa...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda

Is it getting better than the 411 video mag? It seems like they are selling out man. Snow, Surf, BMX, and all other scrap. I mean I love some stories and clips they be having but damn man, some of that shit is boring and all. Ed had a small part in Emerica newest video. I was disapointed

yeah I mean you certainly cannot compare On video to video days or mouse or an equal skate video that plains inspires you to ride around outside, but on the video magazine tip, its all i would ever buy, fuck 411, bunch of kids trying to do everything more switch than the day before, I dont think anybody even pushes around anymore in videos, its just tricks tricks tricks. I know, i wsh EDs part was longer in the emerica video, but dude is still ripping the shit out of this world, and making some damn good money with his photographs too, strait thuggin....

you every seen a better noseblunt? nope...

who loves the gonz here, say I!

::classroom of kids::"eye!!"::

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by fr8mare

are they sell outs because they arent only focusing on skating? or are you fucking dumb?

Ignorant Comment from a Ignorant person. I just in plain fact disagree with 411 views. I mean they started out just doing skateboarding. As feedbacks starting coming in they did more which i disagree with. Note to fact I could be wrong but being focus on skating I enjoy more.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by BeetNIK

yeah I mean you certainly cannot compare On video to video days or mouse or an equal skate video that plains inspires you to ride around outside, but on the video magazine tip, its all i would ever buy, fuck 411, bunch of kids trying to do everything more switch than the day before, I dont think anybody even pushes around anymore in videos, its just tricks tricks tricks. I know, i wsh EDs part was longer in the emerica video, but dude is still ripping the shit out of this world, and making some damn good money with his photographs too, strait thuggin....

you every seen a better noseblunt? nope...

who loves the gonz here, say I!

::classroom of kids::"eye!!"::

couldn't agree more

ok kids settle down, how could you consider somebody a sell out if what they are doing is trying to make money in the first place? last time i checked 411 was a business. anyways, continue conversatuiong about th newest on video and how dope it is

Guest Propaganda

Yea i guess there is nothin wrong with making money. Don't we all. Just that Im a simple minded person. I can't wait to see the new Chocolate video and DC. Hope it turns out sick even tho I dislike DC.

Guest Propaganda

To Tell more of the image I like, I will have to say Zoo York and 5 Boro teams. Theye are pretty sick and always keep it rocking. Then there is Bordega, Saints, and have to give it up for the Flip team as well. I had no clue DC was bought out by Nike. Geeze. There is a nike shoe demo team end of this month my shop friend had told me. That should be rocking. Looking forward to Reese Forbes and Danny Supa.

Archived