let me crash on your couch

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

even though you've never been anything but a dick to me, id put you up for a night.

why not?

seeking, i've never been a dick to you....i thought we were homies??? what happened, mang? nah, i'm just joking...that's all cool, i've had alot of offers, i'ma have to take some folks up on that. i should've asked who wants to buy me a car, or whose sister can i have...shit, the couch thing is all good, too..one hell of a way to conduct a passaround, seeing as how they're so popular on paper chase right now...hey, if i reach veterano status will you guys buy me a hooker?

Originally posted by Kettiecat

there would be a fight

there would be drinking

there would be drugs

there would be sex

there would be markers

there would be paint

there would be wiggers ...well if tease showed up

there would be MANY fights

there would be ALOT OF drinking

there would be A WHOLE LOT OF drugs

there would be sex..there would?..

there would be markers BY THE TONS

there would be paint BY THE TONS

there would be A FEW wiggers

edit*

Originally posted by casekonly

so, can i crash on your couch?

here are some reasons why you should let me:

i'm skinny

i'm nice

i don't eat alot

i won't kill you or your pets in your respective sleeping states

i'll eventually leave

i'll read any book you hand me

i won't hit on your sister

i'll bum you my paints and caps

i can bartend

i'll roll big cones

so, whada ya say?

hmmm we've had wayyy to many people crash on our couch and in our closet. we're very tolerant.:)

but then again, people who stayed over shared their drugs. i hope people had fun crashing at devilush's and ****'s pad!:)

Originally posted by ubejinxed

if you're good looking i will let you crash on my couch, i even have two extra bedrooms if u prefer those. i also have no roommates.

this sounds pretty interesting....and, uh, i look like a short, skinny version of andre agassi mixed with mike d. or something.

i'll show you pictures if you don't believe me.

so, i've got mad offers and seeking realizes that i'm not a dick to him...i'm gonna crash at everyone's house, now i just need to figure out whose in line as far as destinations in the country, i think ubejinxed's house will be my first stop no matter what...heh...

so, what about that car deal? if i reach veterano status, ya know? someone should really buy me a car....i need a wife, too...and some land for casa de casek to be realized...i wanna make alot of little casek's. email me casekonly@yahoo.com

Archived