Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

I know the cure for memory loss...

I used to in a major way. I forced myself to buy a huge wall calendar and write all of my important dates on there. It's helped in the long run.

stop smoking pot*.

*just kidding, i dont want to offend anyone who isnt a pot head

Originally posted by casekonly

try 5-htp

That stuff is the lick. I've had it before, it works very well....what for, I dunno, it works to help you remember stuff better so that I can use my memory for good and for awesome and not evil.:lol:

5htp can be found at eckerds walgreens, walmart.... etc.... it's with all the medicines all those specialty snake oil cure's what ails ya typashit.

i forget to watch TV shows.

Like tonight i forgot American Chopper, but i can catch it at 1am but i will most likely miss my other show at 12:30 but if i go to watch that, ill miss the american chopper show.

I mean what the fuck is that?

Im so American.

exercise your brain more ;) deck of cards. play memory. post-it notes. write shit down. may trigger visuals. and stop smoking pot :p

:n

oh. yes. i do forget things alot. where are my keys? what was i just doing (usually worse when i'm stressed). habits help. like always placing my keys in the same spot so when i do spaz...yeah. good luck.

:n

Thanks for the great ideas, what are you supposed to do when you know you know someone but for the life of you, you cannot remember their name or where you know them from? That makes talking to someone kinda weird, especially if they remember you!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Thanks for the great ideas, what are you supposed to do when you know you know someone but for the life of you, you cannot remember their name or where you know them from? That makes talking to someone kinda weird, especially if they remember you!

it is embarassing but how can you front like you know them when you don't? just tell them the truth and appologize for it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this