CLICK THE PLASTIC

13 Liter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NOUM

Those last two are hot but i'm not feeling the first 3d.

YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING RIGHT!! CUZ I DON'T SEE SHIT WRONG WITH THAT 3D, I DO 3D AND I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I KNOW CUZ I HAVEN'T CAME CORRECT WITH MY 3D YET. PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME NEED TO LOOK AND KICK IT OUTSIDE THE BOX WHEN DOING 3D!!

PEACE NOUM!

Hecz... exactly. Noum may not appreciate the above 3D but he can't deny that it's different from 95% of the 3D shit kids are doing. It's refined, has style and flow and the colors and shades are on point. It's certainly not my thing, but it's damn good.

No dis to you Noum... just speaking out in general.

^no i didn't get it. fire again. i just got back from a quick upnorth trip. i must have put up at least 70 stickers in one afternoon in nyc and got some hands in, enjoy. Also, saw some nice THEMO, NISE, RAELS off the path lines. will be in toronto in a week for a week for this job thing but anyone wants to give me a grand tour and paint holler.

• 3 weeks later...

hahahahhaha!!!!!

that shit's ill! and thats all there is to it.. different than whatever everyone else is doing on these boards and on these streets... Til you post your own work your opinion is that of someone who started writing graffiti today beecause he liked the handsteez he did while writing...

" WHO'S EASY AT GAYLORD HIGHSCHOOL" on one of the bathroom stool doors..... so yeh til you post keep them PUTITO comments to your self...

Archived