fr8lover, you're hungover again!

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

why is it that after drinking a shitload, smoking weed ALWAYS makes me puke...its a guarantee. yet i always do it...

instead of finishing the night off with friends, i was on the side of a house sweating like a pig puking up beer and bile on an old couch...

do you ever get that feeling while youre sweating out of every pore, shaking and throwing up that its the most hopeless situation in the world? my throat started to close up and i thought i was going to go out elvis style in the bathroom...horrible stuff.

highlight of the night: a girl kept yelling to open the bathroom and get out and i simply said in between pukes "CANT YOU SEE IM NOT FEELING WELL BITCH" and she ran off yelling...i still didnt know who it was.

so...how was everyone elses saturday night?

[This message has been edited by fr8lover (edited 08-05-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

i never puke but, after smoking weed after heavy drinking, i have lost the ability to walk, to focus, and see the world in less the qaudruple vision,,

lesson learned? smoke weed first, you drink less, or just drink and smoke weed to kill your hangover...also, weed tends to amplify your drunkness buy around times ten, so if your shitfaced, wait till the am dog,,

yea, before i quit smoking weed, whenever i mixed the two it would fuck me up immensely, and i found that i would get sick if i wasn't careful... it sucked... but at the same time, it was great when i didnt get sick

Archived