DC Hedz tips PLS

villain

I'm in D.C. and whenever my caps come back from Korea I'm going to be thinking REAL HARD about painting. However most the spots I saw were high profile and medium risk level along the Metro. This candyland has like 10 abandoned buildings from what I've seen and I've been through about every neighborhood. Half of those abandoned are being renovated. What I'm looking for is a chill spot to experiment and develope a masterpiece risk free with good lighting. I really don't care about getting my name out. I just want to paint, it's been like 6 or 7 years.

thx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by villain

I'm in D.C. and whenever my caps come back from Korea I'm going to be thinking REAL HARD about painting. However most the spots I saw were high profile and medium risk level along the Metro. This candyland has like 10 abandoned buildings from what I've seen and I've been through about every neighborhood. Half of those abandoned are being renovated. What I'm looking for is a chill spot to experiment and develope a masterpiece risk free with good lighting. I really don't care about getting my name out. I just want to paint, it's been like 6 or 7 years.

thx

Jojones202 on aim......Im in dc so get at me

.........dont paint in fort washington md unless you want to get shot.

dont paint in the projects in dc.

steal as many tria letrasets and prismas from the art supply store in georgetown, give respect to cool disco dan, dont jock exists throwies. springfield has some good spots. the arcade at that mall is good too, big up to the spitting man on the capcom games,

ALWAYS ASK THE STORE OWNERS IF YOU CAN PAINT ON THEIR WALL most likely they will say yes and you got yourself a nice legal.

if your black dont even bother hailing a cab in bethesda ...walk home

and most of all dont write on the greenline or redline trains i found that out the hard way..

and the georgetown stores are too damn pricey but that record shop is cool , not the punk one but the dj one upstairs but its a shame dc doesnt have a hardcore/gabber scene

i miss GO GO " head bob !!! "

if there are any d.c heads into jungle where can i get ahold of dj kazpa's shit and neopulse. how was the last cybersoul?

• 9 months later...

there are tons of chill spots in arl va...justt look for em, dc...it depends where, i like NE alot though i aint really up there, yet...but if you need caps go to DJ HUT.

hey MOOGLE, that dj store in gtown...yoshitoshi...has been closed for over a fucking year. i miss it dearly.

hit me up if u want...capitalmixmonkey

i know its corny name, fuck you all in advance.

• 6 months later...

i just also noticed this thread....

HEY MOOGLE, there's this place in NE i beleive, i took the greenline to get there, called Capital city records.

has all that jungle, dnb shit .

hmm, im into painting for the sake of painting.

hit me up anyone.

Virginia has it's good share of spots, actually it's got lots of spots, just depends on what your looking to do and how much walking you want to do.

man i've walked through bethesda too many times and i'm not black. It's all about where your minds at. Just follow the metro lines. There's plenty of spots out there. You can stop at every little town and paint. ex. the red....bethesda, twinbrook, whiteflint, rockville........

• 1 year later...

man i've walked through bethesda too many times and i'm not black. It's all about where your minds at. Just follow the metro lines. There's plenty of spots out there. You can stop at every little town and paint. ex. the red....bethesda, twinbrook, whiteflint, rockville........

I think he means; the cabs don't stop for the coons 'round there. And you; god bless your soul, aren't.