Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
loopsnew

If today is a good day to die...

yeah... I'd regret spending so much time on the internet.

At least it's paid time.

The only things I'd regret are the things I've started but not finished.

i wish i would have taken this big shit before i died. Poop would be hanging out of my butt after i died... how embarrassing.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

i wish i would have taken this big shit before i died. Poop would be hanging out of my butt after i died... how embarrassing.

Leave PMB outta this.

none at all..how can i have any if i'm dead?..why was the day so bad that you would want to die?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Leave PMB outta this.

ha ha

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Leave PMB outta this.

hahah hey on the plus side though i took that shit and i put tease on my ignore list. Hahaha I can see he's trying to say things but i can't see them. This is great.:lol:

i've said it before...

i would regret not having a chance to ...............

Guest j
Originally posted by Kilo7-

things I've started but not finished

..and failing to start a few things, as well.

maybe i shouldn't be asking if you had any regrets but rather...what does the statement 'today is a good day to die' even mean to you?

a good day to die is a day when you are happiest. the theory being that if you literally were to die today, you'd be happy with the way your life has panned out, with the way you have lead your life. the way you have treated others. that being said, if you are indeed...happy, can you look at your life and say...that you honestly have no regrets?

we all have them. those that deny usually try to ignore. its easier.

my greatest regret would be that i waited so long to conquer my fears. i missed out on a lot of experiences that could have taught me important life lessons. instead, here i sit. broken. because i'm learning now what i wished i had learned then.... a time when i was suppose to be young and dumb, a time when risks were alot easier to take, when humiliation was alot easier to swallow, when facing and understanding turbulent emotions wasn't as defacing.

experiences are little deaths, in a way. each day a new beginning, a new life, eh? and with each cycle, you hopefully learn. and become stronger. but when your mind turns pensive...

i am weak. because i chose the path of least resistance when i was strongest. that is my regret.

:n

Guest j
Originally posted by loopsnew

i am weak. because i chose the path of least resistance

So true. I wish I wasn't such a pussy sometimes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this