If today is a good day to die...

loopsnew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maybe i shouldn't be asking if you had any regrets but rather...what does the statement 'today is a good day to die' even mean to you?

a good day to die is a day when you are happiest. the theory being that if you literally were to die today, you'd be happy with the way your life has panned out, with the way you have lead your life. the way you have treated others. that being said, if you are indeed...happy, can you look at your life and say...that you honestly have no regrets?

we all have them. those that deny usually try to ignore. its easier.

my greatest regret would be that i waited so long to conquer my fears. i missed out on a lot of experiences that could have taught me important life lessons. instead, here i sit. broken. because i'm learning now what i wished i had learned then.... a time when i was suppose to be young and dumb, a time when risks were alot easier to take, when humiliation was alot easier to swallow, when facing and understanding turbulent emotions wasn't as defacing.

experiences are little deaths, in a way. each day a new beginning, a new life, eh? and with each cycle, you hopefully learn. and become stronger. but when your mind turns pensive...

i am weak. because i chose the path of least resistance when i was strongest. that is my regret.

:n

Originally posted by loopsnew

i am weak. because i chose the path of least resistance

So true. I wish I wasn't such a pussy sometimes.

WTF^

You can’t determine how attractive a person is, only they can. The anorexic girl thinks she’s fat. The fat girl thinks she’s hot in the super short mini skirt. The girl with sexy big breasts is ashamed of them. Its all in their heads. If a girl thinks she’s ugly there is nothing you can say to change her mind. On the flip side of that if someone thinks they are hot, there is nothing you can say to change their mind either.

I cannot think of anything in my life I regret doing or not doing.

Everything I have ever done has brought me to the point where I am now, who am I to say what little changes I "should have made". There is no way of knowing how those little changes would effect my current status.

Do what you need to do.

Say what you need to say.

no regrets.