Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest blame

Themes for xp

Guest blame

theres this awesome site www.themexp.org that lets you make theme look pretty stealth theres one iam looking for called "luminar" but cant find it so if you can help me ou that would be good

thanks

Guest blame

yeah they are md give your comp a complete makeover

pain in the ass to download though......... help? anyone?

it's been awhile, but i think that you can go up to the right hand corner in the program and click on help, and there will be a "register" option up there...

windowblinds kinda slows your sys, so i hope you have a fast 'puter...i used to make mine look like a mac and fantasize...heh...

go for geoshell...just google it, something will pop up. it's a shell replacement proggy...much better than windowblinds and it's freeware

Originally posted by casekonly

it's been awhile, but i think that you can go up to the right hand corner in the program and click on help, and there will be a "register" option up there...

windowblinds kinda slows your sys, so i hope you have a fast 'puter...i used to make mine look like a mac and fantasize...heh...

go for geoshell...just google it, something will pop up. it's a shell replacement proggy...much better than windowblinds and it's freeware

hmm, i've always liked litestep

but i could never get it to work quite right

i believe i'm going to install slackware on this computers second hd instead

haha litestep, I used to mess around with that. It really isn't any match for a real linux desktop though. I'd say get your hands dirty and install RedHat 9 (shrike) on a spare HD laying around. It's really easy, and super cool. I'm gonna bump that "best of desktops" thread here in a bit, cause I've got dual display on my windows XP comp.... which provides for double workspace. woo woo.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this