girlfriends periods being late!

tony gee

so this morning my girl calls me to tell me her period is late and this is very un-normal.

first reaction was sweet; i can laid today

second reaction was oh shiet!

third was sweet my shit works!

fourth ohhhhhhh fuck!

but its ok she got it tonight.

is there a moral tot his post or did I learn any thing from this?

nope

tootles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

get her to take birth control and you won't have as many worries.

you gotta remember what percent of that shit works..it's not 100%..so really the same thing can happens if you are going raw..

Guest keep
Originally posted by NOUM

were you scared?..every once in a while is crazy..

the first time or two really freaked me the fuck out, we all went to the doctor and got a pregnacy test. she had got like 4 of those home tests, 2 were positive and 2 were negative. the doctor one was negative. i couldnt sleep for like a week until we found out she wasnt preg. shits stressful

one girl i was fooling around with(also under the legal age limit) called me one day and i didnt answer it cause i was chillin at some girls house. anyways she left a message on my phone it went a little something like this" (my name)....i really need to talk to you. its important ok? so call me back when you get this cause i really need to talk to you"...the way she said it got me scared as hell. i called her back imediatly thinking the shit had hit the fan for me. when i finnally got a hold of her a couple of hours later she just wanted to talk to me because she thouhgt i was mad at her....i was so pissed off i hung up on her....that shit was fucked up.:mad:

I skip months ALL the time. It happens if she's athletic, stressed, doesn't have enough body fat..

Also the "have her take BC", have you ever noticed that most girls that get knocked up say the same thing...."I was on Birth control pills I don't know what happened" Truth is most girls don't take it like they should. It's all about getting the shot.

Guest Pilau Hands

my love gets too much respect. if i had to remember to do something every single morning at around the same time, someone would definitely be left waiting at the bus station for hours.

things were so very unstressed when she was on it, but she went off a little while ago. condoms aren't the best, but i'm not complaining, [insert manly sports analogy] she took one for the team and now it's my turn

Originally posted by YG Blood

is it possible for a girl to be a month late or did she have an abortion on me? either way i dont care

definitely possible. stress wrecks a woman's period like getting a dwi spoils the end of the night. I just found out one of my ex's skipped her period for two months straight. I was shocked she didn't say anything at the time. Oddly enough I vaguely remember when this happened...mainly because I found it odd there was never a we can't do it this week talk.