alpha battle "s"

kast

That red arrow sticking out of that blue and yellow is .... it reminds me of a tounge for some reason. You should've made the whole thing blue [not sure about the color of the arrow]... You shouldn't have made the top of the "S" yellow...

But props to you for posting and not shit talking like everyone else. :) <-- This smiley face fuckin' sucks...

YO PHISM, I'm not sure if it was you but I think you posted up some nice stuff... I don't really like the stuff you posted up in the alpha battles though. I think it's just the colors you use...

p.e.a.c.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

That red arrow sticking out of that blue and yellow is .... it reminds me of a tounge for some reason. You should've made the whole thing blue [not sure about the color of the arrow]... You shouldn't have made the top of the "S" yellow...

But props to you for posting and not shit talking like everyone else. :) <-- This smiley face fuckin' sucks...

YO PHISM, I'm not sure if it was you but I think you posted up some nice stuff... I don't really like the stuff you posted up in the alpha battles though. I think it's just the colors you use...

p.e.a.c.e

you don't like tongues?

and i made it yellow because that part looks like a banana ;x. that's seriously the only reason. also, i typically post weird shit that no one likes in the alpha battles just because.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

Here is a few more s' s , because my boss sent me home early, because I got stung by a bee near my eye.

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/71305/0.jpg'>

oh this took me 7 days to complete.

HAHAHA, honestly... I don't like you work but you're pretty funny! Most people [on 12oz] say "Oh, this took me three minutes" and all that bullshit but you speak the truth. Nah j/k.

peace and mercy