alpha battle "s"

kast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by toad_AAA

hope this is a better flichttp://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/TOADS%20S.jpg'>

work on your wackness not your flick.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/pa9b5706bffd5a9667f831d04a3eaea92/fb65492c.jpg'>

"POST AN S calling me whack"

there's my s........YOU'RE FUCKING WACK!!!

dont like this s, i got some more for your bitch ass

I like everyone gettin on here doing these piles of garbage and even telling us..oh it took 5 seconds, oh i did this with my left foot while masturbating on the freeway to a pooping guerilla in heat.....blah blah, remember when people actually rocked the alpha-battles...and they were actually worthwhile...yeah.

who would want to watch 30 seconds of you busting that wack S , everyone besides u and toad can bust a 'S' 100 times as tight and under 5 seconds. 30 seconds....... lol thats a excuse if ive heard one!

fucking cock sucker i knew you sucked :lol:

onesecond and toad... you guys jsut gotta stop. You keep talkin shit and keep actin liek you got great work and keep sayin, oh post ya own work if ya gonan talk shti. Who the hell cars, elt em talk shit, i aint the greatest, i personally like my S... some don't... some do. But I kidna like it, of course it can have improvements but im ready for anyones opinions. You guys jsut fuckin don't wanna hear anyhtin bad cuz ya think your the shit. Well, ya not... toad ya tryin to correct me when IMO, mine looks better and i have more letter structure then you. Oneseocnd, whats the point of postiin a 30 second sketch? I just don't even get it. Ya provin no point at all, why can't you two jsut take criticism the right way?

Ok I'm done... but both of you and maybe others (not sure you guys just first came to mdina fter reaidn some of this) need to learn to take constructive criticism. Toad, I was willin to take ya criticism about makin line thicknesses bigger and ill be willin to anyones opininos cuz ive been at this shit for a lil over a eyar and still aint that good,s till learnin, and all that.

I read ya psot and you been at it for 3 years! I look at ya letters and 2D and you got no letter structure or nothin... i mean... come on. I know it's cuz you always thought your shit was good. That isn't the right mentality. You need to have self confidence, but you need to look at somethin and know... it can be better. You don't know exactly wha,t but ti can be,... I know the hardest thing for me is what can make it better, whats wrong. Then once you figure it out it's easier. Cept first you need the right mentality and to allow people to help.

You and others on this board too need to learn that shit and to learn to chill. Sure there are some assholes, but who cares... just fuck em. But learn to take criticsm and learn to know you need improvement and that you aint the shit.

yea thats' my 2cents mixed in with some ramblin... peace. Any opinions on the S I posted appreciated... later.

Originally posted by JayFo

onesecond and toad... you guys jsut gotta stop. You keep talkin shit and keep actin liek you got great work and keep sayin, oh post ya own work if ya gonan talk shti. Who the hell cars, elt em talk shit, i aint the greatest, i personally like my S... some don't... some do. But I kidna like it, of course it can have improvements but im ready for anyones opinions. You guys jsut fuckin don't wanna hear anyhtin bad cuz ya think your the shit. Well, ya not... toad ya tryin to correct me when IMO, mine looks better and i have more letter structure then you. Oneseocnd, whats the point of postiin a 30 second sketch? I just don't even get it. Ya provin no point at all, why can't you two jsut take criticism the right way?

Ok I'm done... but both of you and maybe others (not sure you guys just first came to mdina fter reaidn some of this) need to learn to take constructive criticism. Toad, I was willin to take ya criticism about makin line thicknesses bigger and ill be willin to anyones opininos cuz ive been at this shit for a lil over a eyar and still aint that good,s till learnin, and all that.

I read ya psot and you been at it for 3 years! I look at ya letters and 2D and you got no letter structure or nothin... i mean... come on. I know it's cuz you always thought your shit was good. That isn't the right mentality. You need to have self confidence, but you need to look at somethin and know... it can be better. You don't know exactly wha,t but ti can be,... I know the hardest thing for me is what can make it better, whats wrong. Then once you figure it out it's easier. Cept first you need the right mentality and to allow people to help.

You and others on this board too need to learn that shit and to learn to chill. Sure there are some assholes, but who cares... just fuck em. But learn to take criticsm and learn to know you need improvement and that you aint the shit.

yea thats' my 2cents mixed in with some ramblin... peace. Any opinions on the S I posted appreciated... later.

nah man, check it, i know my shit aint the best either, i dont mind critisizem, but when someone straight comes out "man toad your more wack than i thought" and they done have their shit to back it up, thats where i get to throw in my 2 cents and say shit. Because they dont have any right to just sit there and talk shit when they dont even have a hand in the game, you know what i mean? thats all im sayin, but sure, imma stop

Originally posted by niik

who would want to watch 30 seconds of you busting that wack S , everyone besides u and toad can bust a 'S' 100 times as tight and under 5 seconds. 30 seconds....... lol thats a excuse if ive heard one!

you so right man, suckin cock and drawin s's are all in the same category, i see how you came to that conclusion, you still aint post shit and when i do see that "you can rock an s 100 times as tight" and o how i believe you can, then i will shut up, but until then, you need to shut the fuck up, and check it, i was just jokin about the 30 second thing, i wasent really puttin that se up fo reezy, it was a joke, but you are too busy typin shit about people you dont know to realize that

Originally posted by niik

MAN YOU ARE A SHIT TALKER, IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA IF YOU WOULD POST AN "S" CUZ THATS ALL YOU DO SHIT TALK SHIT TALK, AND DON'T BE TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE A COCK SUCKER CUZ MAYBE THATS WHAT YOU DO HAHAHA:lol: EVERYWHERE I GO THERE YOU ARE SHIT TALKING, LIKE I SAID POST SOMETHING BEFORE YOU STAR TO TALK, MAYBE YOU FUCKEN SUCK ASS MORE THEN TOAD OR THAT OTHER GUY, YOU PATHETIC IF YOUR NOT GONNA POST SOMETHING THEN LEAVE THIS THREAD AIGHT. YOU FUCKEN COCK SUCKER GO FUCK A HORSE CUZ YOU MIGHT NOT FIND A GIRL TO FUCK HAHAHA:lol: IDIOT

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

MAN YOU ARE A SHIT TALKER, IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA IF YOU WOULD POST AN "S" CUZ THATS ALL YOU DO SHIT TALK SHIT TALK, AND DON'T BE TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE A COCK SUCKER CUZ MAYBE THATS WHAT YOU DO HAHAHA:lol: EVERYWHERE I GO THERE YOU ARE SHIT TALKING, LIKE I SAID POST SOMETHING BEFORE YOU STAR TO TALK, MAYBE YOU FUCKEN SUCK ASS MORE THEN TOAD OR THAT OTHER GUY, YOU PATHETIC IF YOUR NOT GONNA POST SOMETHING THEN LEAVE THIS THREAD AIGHT. YOU FUCKEN COCK SUCKER GO FUCK A HORSE CUZ YOU MIGHT NOT FIND A GIRL TO FUCK HAHAHA:lol: IDIOT

he right, so right you are man, but check it, imma start a new alphabattle s', no fuckin shit talkin, just posts and what you likie and dont, ill do it when i get back to my house. so if you gonna want to talk shit peeps do it here, the new one gonna be for just posts and props

Naw man, on the real I could burn all this shit. That isn't saying a whole lot either, you cats gotta step up your game.

ps: no i won't post.

Instead of just shit talking and challenging me (trust me i can hold my own as far as letters go), someone fucking agree with me here. THIS SHIT IS DEPRESSING.

ITD

Originally posted by JayFo

nah jayfo, the 30 second sketch was just a joke for toad, makin fun kinda, cuz he postin times, it was just some stupid shit. Now, on the "constructive critisism, every body didnt give critisism to me, they just fuckin said shit about the s, like niik all sayin " you fuckin suck cock, i knew you did" and all this shit, boy wont even post, and if he ever does and i see he is actually good, ill stop sayin shit, swallow my pride and just say you are better. but i never said shit to him about anything and he all sittin there acting like he can do everything better than everybody, without proof. I can take critisism, i dont think i am the best, not even that good, im basically new to the whole scene. So say whatever you would like about my s. i mean when you posted yours i said i wasent feelin it, and thats my opinion, and you took it well, no one said shit about mine but YOU SUCK and that stupid shit, i mean when peeps cant back up their claims you tend to get pissed. im just ramblin, so whatever, ya know what i am sayin?

Archived