alpha battle "s"

kast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, like the thickness of my lines are all the same... yea I do that purposely. All my lines in everyhtin are always the same thickness. Just a style thing I've picked up when doin it. I guess I could try out makin differnet line thickness yet keeping the same style that I kinda got goin. Maybe it'll look bette,r not sure.

I'll try that though for sure and see how it turns out.... thnkas for the advice man, p[eace. and post ya own S man, if ya got time... should only take like 10 minutes tho or somehtin, not like it's a whole piece... ya know? anywayz, thats all i gotta sya, alreyad tpyed too much.

nah yea, i know thats what i meant, thickness of the lines, i shoulda said bars since my letters are made up all the same thickness/fatness bars. Yea, I gotcha... sorry I shoulda made myself clear but its all good.

and thanks kast

Originally posted by anonymity1

Ethik, If you look at the saint patricks thread, you will find that Maekr burns you. People dont diss you just for the hell of it, they diss it cuz it really does suck.

Whatever man untill i see you do somethin better (or at all...)your comments dont mean shit. Just the way it is.

Archived