Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr_president

AWWWSTUN TEXXXAS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you sure know alot about everybody else. you should spend less time talking about everyones else's shit and go do some of your own.:crazy: :crazy:

Holy Diver

You've been down too long in the midnight sea

Oh what's becoming of me

Ride the tiger

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean

Oh don't you see what I mean

Gotta get away

Holy Diver

Shiny diamonds

Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue

Something is coming for you

Race for the morning

You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light

Oh we will pray it's all right

Gotta get away-get away

Between the velvet lies

There's a truth that's hard as steel

The vision never dies

Life's a never ending wheel

Holy Diver

You're the star of the masquerade

No need to look so afraid

Jump on the tiger

You can feel his heart but you know he's mean

Some light can never be seen

last reply

dude what the fuck is up your ass. It seems to me and everybody else you are the only one talking shit. You are the one in other pples buznass. You dont get how hippy and nice pple are in austin coz if you ran your shit like that down here you would know why they call it hatertown.JkR is not DAC that was just a night him me and five went out and he was put down five tags too. another I move like a ninja you never know when I'm there.Two weeks ago all I saw was all your tags crossed out all over town.. well if you sit and think about shit hold any crappy reply, get off your computer,go outside and wreak some shit and then maybe we can talk about it.:idea:

Re: last reply

Originally posted by KQuas

dude what the fuck is up your ass. It seems to me and everybody else you are the only one talking shit. You are the one in other pples buznass. You dont get how hippy and nice pple are in austin coz if you ran your shit like that down here you would know why they call it hatertown.JkR is not DAC that was just a night him me and five went out and he was put down five tags too. another I move like a ninja you never know when I'm there.Two weeks ago all I saw was all your tags crossed out all over town.. well if you sit and think about shit hold any crappy reply, get off your computer,go outside and wreak some shit and then maybe we can talk about it.:idea:

first off i dont give a shit why its called hater town. Big deal im scared. Im not a fucking hippy and i do happen to have plenty of experience throwin hands. Now that was two weeks ago and im sure you stuck around only on the drag, which i dont put work into that much because its boring and easy. you need to get around more then come back and talk shit to me sayin i aint done shit. things can change ina day, and if you havent figured that out you aint been in graff long enough. LOS MALIENTES PARA VIDA.

Re: hey girls

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

stop the retarded name dropping and let the pics do the talking.the end.

NAME DROPPING!?!?!?!

WTF!?!?

o yeah

kquasie your way 2 fat 2 b a ninga dogg...i see u work!

2nd nigga id care why we call it dat.......have funn "not doing graff"

and when yo on vacation cum 2 screwstone and check out some real vandalz {cuz we roll thru yo shit all the time...}

ups to dat nigga zorro ono etc......

a-town...

wat yall boyz dont groove pop diva cher?

it sems that nobody likes anyone and you all sound like a bunch of fucking nancy ass school yard brats whining about who is cooler than one another. Ive been through austin recently enough to say who is up and it is the streets that do the talkin. I dont even really write graff i just like lookin at the damage. yall is some nerds on tha real tip for even arguing on tha net.

Originally posted by killershef

. yall is some nerds on tha real tip for even arguing on tha net.

way to tell it like it is without having dual standards!:idea:

Hey spot! Do you know Tatsu(asian kid)? Tell him I said what up!!!!!

Damn tease your threads goin down.I'ma post more pics so it don't die...its been a while since I have any ways.

Im the biggest ass i know... Naw ive met a bigger one but needless to say I need to apologize for all the things that i said and did to people last summer.

There really no excuse for my actions but ima say it, i was an outta control egomaniacal jerk. I was dealing with some validation issues and graffiti wasnt making things any better, in fact it has ruined alot of credibility i could have had. Oh well life goes on and im not one to not admit to my mistakes when im wrong.

So there you go guys, and yes mister spoter i went and practiced and got pretty good at the whole bombing thing. Although you wont see it on here because i finally realize why 12oz is soooooooooooo whack.

jesus christ: i'm almost happy i was taking a 12oz. break when this thread started. so much quality work, so much rediculous talk.

i'm glad someone finally posted some nbk because, basically, none of us would be here if it weren't for them.

for anyone not from austin: don't believe everything you read. there is so much outlandish shit being said on here i can't even handle it.

i think it's time for a comeback.