AWWWSTUN TEXXXAS

mr_president

Guest Trousersnake
Originally posted by SF1

:lol: :lol: NICE TRY BUDDY, I TALKED TO HIM THE OTHER NIGHT.

So I guess that if you talked to him the other night then I guess that you already know that he still writes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Trousersnake
Originally posted by jarjarbinks

Austin is sick as fuck. when I went I caught mad JESSE GOMER and VOMIT ....tons of DAC....btw..what is that shit you guys have thats like tar that drips on the side walk???? that shit is dope.

Its whale sperm,baby seal brains,dragon piss,and black tar heroin.

first of all, stop dropping personal info.do you want me to drop some on you?no!that shit about location, background or anything else is typical for toys with a big mouth.

yeah sure you're shit looks different....more wack than ANYONE i've met with such a big ego.wtf....do you seriously think you're fuckin hip hop or something?you've been writing for way to long to be this pathetic.all these people seem to agree.stop talking shit and go practice.

Guest Trousersnake
Originally posted by robotripp

first off my fellow internet dork stars, no Big 45 wouldnt care and niether would beks, it wasa joke. im sure they could give two shits about internet beef and shit talkin as much as i do. OH MY GOD I RUINED THE THREAD??????!?!?!?!?!? who fucking cares eat my ass, and come back to me when you know what its like to have to put something up at the middle of one of yo towns busiest intersections night or day. yeah sure it aint the cleanest thing you seen but it dont look like anyone elses shit and i got the deed done so fuck off. Lets see you go out hit something then go back flick it, and have enuff balls to post it. oh yeah and look here toronto boy, i havent seen any of your most recent shit and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah me and ole nice guy shared a common intrest in not givin a shit about being good at graff.

i mean what, some iraqui anti-american sentment guy is gonna pay me to bomb????? yeah right. I rack all my paint and i DO get up. I dont care if it looks good cause i been bombing hardcore for two years now. I just keep rambling. anyhow, fuck the net cause the streets knows my name and only a few peeps from austin get my respect and you should respect them too if you know shit about bombin in texas.

PODER DBC MBC

KLARO FMC CTSK

MEANT kildrens

MALK kildrens

DEBT 4DC

VOMIT DAC

GOMER DAC

HEAVY

JESSE DAC 4DC

SIRE

SUM1

SPOTE DAC

BENZO DAC

GREASE HOD

all of OHNO

NBK

DVS

STD

and anyone in MBC or AWB

anyone else isa buster if they claim they did shit.

Man you really did make yourself look like a total assclown.Pretty much every body that you named dont even like you.

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

first of all, stop dropping personal info.do you want me to drop some on you?no!that shit about location, background or anything else is typical for toys with a big mouth.

yeah sure you're shit looks different....more wack than ANYONE i've met with such a big ego.wtf....do you seriously think you're fuckin hip hop or something?you've been writing for way to long to be this pathetic.all these people seem to agree.stop talking shit and go practice.

WHAT PERSONAL INFO? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RANTING ABOUT?:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

WHY DO YOU FOOLS EVEN MENTION HIS NAME?

JESSE is a toy. it's simple.

his tags look like shit, and he paints the same thing everytime.

why do you insist on giving toys respect just because they have a can of paint?

can we PLEASE get back to quality before quantity? now!!

Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

Originally posted by darbycrash

some people like simple shit.i personally hate wild style shit and i enjoy jesse's stuff...yeah it all looks the same...but so does most graffiti.he gets up more then you most likely ever will (i could be wrong)...but shit...he's everywhere across the country.i'll quote minor threat and say what the fuck have you done ?

Re: Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

Originally posted by deadasdreams

some people like simple shit.i personally hate wild style shit and i enjoy jesse's stuff...yeah it all looks the same...but so does most graffiti.he gets up more then you most likely ever will (i could be wrong)...but shit...he's everywhere across the country.i'll quote minor threat and say what the fuck have you done ?

Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

Originally posted by darbycrash

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

who the fuck is this kid? wheat paste boy?

he tags EVERYWHERE. he's a true bomber... learn some respect...

Originally posted by salty cracker

It's funny when you start a post asking why people are talking about another writer. Then you spend the rest of the post talking about him.

Regardless of what I think of his style, I saw him up everywhere in austin. That gets respect.

this guys got the right idea

and fuck off asshole i didnt drop any personal info and you just gave yourself away, i liked it better when you kept quite when reading the message boards. youve been an ass to me since day one cause you gotta big fucking chip on yo shoulder so eat my ass. And thats after i gave you mad respect over everyone else back back back in the day when you hadnt touched a spray can yet. yeah you know how long i been in it but thats paper so why should you even front when you know how long i been on cans. asshole, grow up before you squander all your talent graff or no graff and yeah im more hiphop than you cause i didnt do it for me, i didnt for the culture.

you people miss the most valuble point here, if you sat down to talk witha motherfucker face to face instead of going on some suckers opinion you might have a different outlook, and since youre such a baby about shit, thread edited, and cause ima nice guy.

man, you just sound worst each time you open your mouth.....more hip hop?hahaha.fuck hip hop.do i care?i'm glad youre helping the culture.krs one would be proud son.

and fuck off asshole i didnt drop any personal info and you just gave yourself away, i liked it better when you kept quite when reading the message boards. youve been an ass to me since day one cause you gotta big fucking chip on yo shoulder so eat my ass. And thats after i gave you mad respect over everyone else back back back in the day when you hadnt touched a spray can yet. yeah you know how long i been in it but thats paper so why should you even front when you know how long i been on cans. asshole, grow up before you squander all your talent graff or no graff and yeah im more hiphop than you cause i didnt do it for me, i didnt for the culture.

word son.join the temple of hip hop.krs one will teach how to drop bubbles and clouds.

Archived