AWWWSTUN TEXXXAS

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spoter wrecks shop..

dope post, some of the stuff on the first page looks a little too kaput influenced, but who isn't influenced by that guy these days?

the moral of the story: always nice to see a spot with spot on the spot

JESSE

I haven't noticed too many kids from the internet's short attention span theater ever paying the flicks posted of Jesse's stuff much attention, or giving him the kind of deserved ego-boosting recognition you know he'd like to see when he checks this site out for flicks and commentary.

I guess it's kind of comically ironic but, still, fuck that.

He leaves a mark like an earthquake.

Crazy respect.

Re: JESSE

Originally posted by Ten Cents

I haven't noticed too many kids from the internet's short attention span theater ever paying the flicks posted of Jesse's stuff much attention, or giving him the kind of deserved ego-boosting recognition you know he'd like to see when he checks this site out for flicks and commentary.

Crazy respect.

i gave him the ALL CITY KING award... what more do you want?

:lol:

seriously though, the kid is up everywhere... first one to do it like here i think... mad respect from me as well...

Guest post.
Originally posted by KING OF HELL

im a fan of spot anyway, but this SPOTER piee definitely has a Boston "No-neg" feel to it. i like it. its a nice version of the no negative space style that was very popular in the nother east in the early to mid nineties, and is still pretty fluent today in Boston. im not even trying to insinuate that dude was looking at anything else... it just an observation and a complement.

:lick:

you dweeb! :rolleyes: :crazy:

Re: JESSE

Originally posted by Ten Cents

Crazy respect.

first off homobag... My boy would never step mouse onto this site or waste time finding a comp to see his name on here. He dont give two shits about graff, he just cares about getting over and fucking shit up, and 75% of the losers on here dont understand the meaning behind true bombing including the schlep who started this post. Thats why you dont see my pics on this post cause "they gonna laugh at you". BTW Tease the internet king, its dead alive not dead or alive. 45's gonna whip yo ass for jockin'em and so is bekso for jockin spote, ill see to that.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

what the fuck is this shit? good job ruining the thread. i dont care if this is anyones homie, that shit blows.

thats funny cuz he did it. and btw he dont care if it sucks . theres been many a post about it :D :king:

Re: Re: JESSE

Originally posted by robotripp

first off homobag... My boy would never step mouse onto this site or waste time finding a comp to see his name on here. He dont give two shits about graff, he just cares about getting over and fucking shit up, and 75% of the losers on here dont understand the meaning behind true bombing including the schlep who started this post. Thats why you dont see my pics on this post cause "they gonna laugh at you". BTW Tease the internet king, its dead alive not dead or alive. 45's gonna whip yo ass for jockin'em and so is bekso for jockin spote, ill see to that.

1st- BLINK youe a fucking idiot, that guy just stated that nobody mentioned how up JESSE is and gave him props, simply over looked him, he wasnt dissing jesse.

2nd- YOU ARE NOT THAT COOL WITH JESSE, OR ANYONE ELSE YOU THINK YOU ARE, JUST BECAUSE THEY LISTEN TO YOU BLAB YOUR MOUTH DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE "COOL" WITH THEM. SO BE QUIET.

3rd- I KNOW IT WAS DEAD ALIVE YOU DUMB FUCK, I WAS MAKING A "FUNNY"

4th- "45's" nor "BEKSO" is going to beat my ass. you got me fucked up homeboy. I do like spots work, and Im inspired by him, but im not biting him because i have some of his letters in my name. you fuck up.

you'll see to it huh? :lol: youre a fucking joke and everyone knows it.

:rolleyes:

attentioooooooonnnnnnn!!!

eh mr pres. you know this deepsouthern hound dogs got yah back

fuck that fool...most definately

i get sick of all this shit talkin on these message boards it does nothing but entertain

i guess houston has started to spread its disease of shit talkin an beef...:nope:

Archived