Any Lefty's

kido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

you're not ambidextrous just cuz you can type with both hands

and to think..all these years i thought i was..lol..i used to write with my left since i was younger..but for some reason i started using my right..it's kinda wierd when you think of it..

im a lefty. i remember in kindergarten when we used to use scissors, i was the only one who was using the ones with "LEFTY" embossed into the side of it. it made me feel really shitty, so i trained myself to use the right handed scissors. now i cant use left handed scissors.

P.S. supposedly we die 5 years earlier than the average right hander, good times.

Some of history's most creative minds have been left-handed.

In art, both Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo were left handed. In the category of music, Ludwig van Beethoven was left handed. In the field of science and invention, you find Benjamin Franklin, Isaac Newton, and Albert Einstein. In the field of motion pictures, Charlie Chaplin.

Bobby Fisher, the modern chess genius, is left handed. So too musical geniuses Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, and Wynton Marsalis.

1 out of 10 people are left handed.