Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.VIRS

have i progressed???

yeah i know..it's like they time travel..how else can they get there so fast?

youve gotten way better, but i think you should still hold off on arrows for a little longer.

dude i am astonished to see how much u have progressed. keep it up.dont quit . o and dude u still need to send me that sticker.

you are going in the right direction keep up at what you doing with the simples........

newsflash mother fucker graffiti isnt just about writing on paper and get your name up on the internet its about bombing and painting walss

i paint i just need to take flicks

and i dont have a digi cam and my boy who dose have one is still in ny

i just dont understand, is everyone in 'the paper chase' section like 13 yrs old?! how is anyone giving this kid positive feedback?

heres the truth, hombre: its all crap. everything that you stole from mags and virus(aa) pieces is so-so at best. everything that you actually did on your own is horrible. its all crap. ive trained writers with WAY less artistic talent than you, but what they had (and you dont) is the common sense to get the fuck off of the computer and stop posting your own crap. and i know its been discussed on here, but im gonna say it again: STOP writing VIRS. i can see each and every virus peiece you are stealing from, and contrary to popular belief, that isnt how graff works....you may learn somewhat by copying technique and styles, but not cut and pasting entire letters and connections. the proof is in your own 'progression' photos here..you go from drawing 10 toy ass pieces and then all of a sudden the last 5 or 6 six look half-way decent....its obviously not progression, its theft. stop it, scrap the name, scrap all this shit and start over. u suck until further notice.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by cheerleader

i just dont understand, is everyone in 'the paper chase' section like 13 yrs old?! how is anyone giving this kid positive feedback?

heres the truth, hombre: its all crap. everything that you stole from mags and virus(aa) pieces is so-so at best. everything that you actually did on your own is horrible. its all crap. ive trained writers with WAY less artistic talent than you, but what they had (and you dont) is the common sense to get the fuck off of the computer and stop posting your own crap. and i know its been discussed on here, but im gonna say it again: STOP writing VIRS. i can see each and every virus peiece you are stealing from, and contrary to popular belief, that isnt how graff works....you may learn somewhat by copying technique and styles, but not cut and pasting entire letters and connections. the proof is in your own 'progression' photos here..you go from drawing 10 toy ass pieces and then all of a sudden the last 5 or 6 six look half-way decent....its obviously not progression, its theft. stop it, scrap the name, scrap all this shit and start over. u suck until further notice.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this