Caught Cheatin...

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite thing to do when i was in highschool was if two girls got together to confront me about my scandalous behaviour i would deny that i was with either of them very loudly. Make a big scene and act like both of them are crazy, then go find a new girl that witnessed the whole thing. Yeah girl these bitches these days are crazy.:love2:

i cheated on my ex once, two days later i felt like being an asshole so when we were walking down the street arguing as we used to do ever so sweetly i was like "oh yeah.....well i kissed some girl the other night"

she split my lip and its not like you can hit her back.....and then i cut out and she chased me down and tackled me on the sidewalk and pinned me down and proceeded to scream at me loud enough that the people in the house we were in front came out and started watching. needless to say this was the start of 6 months of the most pointless drama of my entire life.

oh and by the way....if a woman tells you shes gonna whup your ass or do her best to if you cheat on her....dont doubt it.

my homey used to cheat on his baby's momma and this woman would seriously beat the shit out of not only the girl but half his friends to. and like i said.....all you can really do is dodge and weave cause im not smackin no girl.

anyway. this post is dedicated to the following women.

Adrianna

Veronica

Shelly

Lee

Jill

Kathryn

Liani

Melinda

Rachel

Genea

seriously though......cheating is the biggest waste of fucking time. you aint no player if you cant get her to bring a friend home. really its not that hard to step and tell her "i want to fuck other women"......its not like she cant get hers on.

anyway. word to being single. its a technical impossiblitie to cheat.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

My favorite thing to do when i was in highschool was if two girls got together to confront me about my scandalous behaviour i would deny that i was with either of them very loudly. Make a big scene and act like both of them are crazy, then go find a new girl that witnessed the whole thing. Yeah girl these bitches these days are crazy.:love2:

hah....thats the fucking best.

like when i was "broke up" or whatever with my ex and promptly started dating an italian major who didnt tell me she was dating my friend and my ex got jealous and we was at the party and she goes up and gets in homegirls grill and has to be pulled back from beating her ass.

the funny part to me is they were both dissing me until they seen eachother at which point i became important enough for homegirl to nearly get her ass beat. i do feel kinna bad for egging on one ex to throw her shoes at the other.

did i mention how happy i am to be single?

Originally posted by old*824

i cheated on my ex once, two days later i felt like being an asshole so when we were walking down the street arguing as we used to do ever so sweetly i was like "oh yeah.....well i kissed some girl the other night"

she split my lip and its not like you can hit her back.....and then i cut out and she chased me down and tackled me on the sidewalk and pinned me down and proceeded to scream at me loud enough that the people in the house we were in front came out and started watching. needless to say this was the start of 6 months of the most pointless drama of my entire life.

hahahahaha is this the woman i met with you?? i wish i was there to see that!

Originally posted by Devilush

man, homeboy was scared. seriously, if your gonna cheat and act like a "big man", fuking step up! dont fucking run away from the girl that you cheated on. that's a boy that you just saw. running away and shit. fuck being a pussy.

tsk tsk. like i said!

you arent gonna be a man running away like a lil bitch.

Originally posted by mogilny

anyone ever see the show cheaters ???? shit like happens all the time......

yeah! that show is pretty funny. especially when the host starts getting religious on the cheater.....

some girls are just messed though.....i got drunk and ended up sleeping with this one chick whos had a boyfriend for 2 years. but the thing is....the walls are paper thin and her room mate whos been in love with me for like 5 years heard us having sex.....so it was a very unpleasent morning for everyone.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

damn, i hate cheaters, ever notice its always the ugly ones with the hot chicks that get caught cheating...shit if i was ugly and had a blazin girl i wouldnt do a damn thing wrong

That's why you wouldn't have a hot ass girl if you were ugly.....

I dont get the cheatin shit. If you wanna bone other chicks then dont have a gf/bf, but I guess dudes/girls want the security of a relationship, and some fuckin on the side. I dont know, its just f'd up and selfish.

Ive only been in 2 relationships and both dudes cheated. scummers!

oh and by the way....if a woman tells you shes gonna whup your ass or do her best to if you cheat on her....dont doubt it.

lol ohh sooo true...this guy cheated on me once...i made him pay lol...i got my boy to smash the hood of his car with a baseball bat...i gave him a bloody nose and a split lip...and i broke his TV...yea if a girl says she'll make you pay if you cheat on her...then believe her:lol:

Originally posted by Devilush

tsk tsk. like i said!

you arent gonna be a man running away like a lil bitch.

are you talkin to me? Shit highschool pimpin was a tricky game and i had a name to uphold.

*pops collar 2 times*

:lol:

i could never cheat on a girl no way no how, against my morals and shit, ive been cheated on though by someone i was in love with, i wouldnt want to do that to someone else, just plain fucked up, have a heart people, have a heart :cry:

^thats to the pro-cheater members

everyone else, keep it chill :cool:

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Daze One Million

i could never cheat on a girl no way no how, against my morals and shit, ive been cheated on though by someone i was in love with, i wouldnt want to do that to someone else, just plain fucked up, have a heart people, have a heart :cry:

^thats to the pro-cheater members

everyone else, keep it chill :cool:

so deep with feeling man. :huh?:

Originally posted by mr_president

i dont get why guys with fine girls cheat... fucking greedy fucks!

from my experience...

the hotter a girl is...the more insecure she is...the more insecure she is...the more psycho she is...the more psycho she is...the more you want to be with a girl that isn't psychotic.

funny fucking stories though.

Ok that girl is fucked up, i would never chase my boy down in public and yell at him for cheating on me. drama bitch. If a guy is going to do that shit to you and you catch him, its a lot better to end it with "you are a waste of my time, don't call me again". Why bother getting all worked up over someone that doesn't care about you?!?

THe guy is an idiot for dating a girl he feels the need to cheat on.

edit* i spelled idiot wrong :cool:

Originally posted by old*824

HAHAHHAHAHHAA

Archived