Your Favorite Magazines..

Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Quiet Riot

honda accord is a nice family car i should have said. its nothing i'd ever put any effort or time into. yes i do agree that the german cars are very very nice.. im mainly talking about the japanese imports.

REAL Japanese imports (Skylines, Silvias, Supra's, etc.) destroy American muscle. The American versions of Japanese cars (Celica, Accord, Civic) all handle their ground against competitors in similar price brackets (Focus, Echo, etc.). It's difficult to compare cars from different eras (i.e. 60's muscle vs. modern imports) because both have almost unlimited combinations for muscle. Older muscle is typically more "manly" and easier to work on, but some of the new cars out today are just too damn pretty...

Originally posted by Fugazi

REAL Japanese imports (Skylines, Silvias, Supra's, etc.) destroy American muscle. The American versions of Japanese cars (Celica, Accord, Civic) all handle their ground against competitors in similar price brackets (Focus, Echo, etc.). It's difficult to compare cars from different eras (i.e. 60's muscle vs. modern imports) because both have almost unlimited combinations for muscle. Older muscle is typically more "manly" and easier to work on, but some of the new cars out today are just too damn pretty...

s15 nigga!

damn fugazi knows his shit, the mclaren f1 aint american, neither is the enzo....show me a car that can out race them stock

Originally posted by Fugazi

s15 nigga!

damn fugazi knows his shit, the mclaren f1 aint american, neither is the enzo....show me a car that can out race them stock

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

http://www.arkitip.com/images/ISSUE0016.gif'>

please believe I'm rocking the geoff mcfetridge buttons from issue 12 on my bag every day. shits hard to get ahold of...and I cant be fucked to order online.

don't sleep on:

http://www.pdnonline.com/subscribe/changethis/big/current.gif'>

except for the next issue cause its all wedding bullshit. fuck that trash. but get the photo annual...

Guest keep

i have every issue of international tattoo art, tattoo mag, tattoo savage and tattoo flash ever put out, like seriously 3 big ass boxes of them