taoist police state

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn, when yuo come to think of it, it was comin, when a country makes skateboardin punishable by law and is being run by a leader with a mindset like that of the late Caesar (pax romana-pax americana), you know our country is entering or has entered a downward spiral.

one thing i regret.

for other people, not so much myself.

all that "no, i love america, i just don't support the war" bullshit.

what a bunch of pussies.

i wish everyone would just realize what a decadent cesspool this country is and breed a good healthy hatred so we can have a revolution and start over. we're about 50 years overdue anyway. what up constitution, sorry we fucked up. do-over?

damn straight, a revolution is neccesary, i dont think people have the balls tho. Some people are all like FUCK AMERIKKKA and shit but then they have an american flag on their car, house, and shirt. That kind of false hatred/patriotism needs to be weeded out. If the revolution does happen...best beleive that other countries are gonna look on and laugh, they too want our country too change, theyr not gonna step into it and try to help...their gonna look at us at watch our country die like a helpless animal.

I agree that the new surveillance technology sucks

But I do not agree that having soldiers on the subway equates with fascism. Back in the early 1920's there was a wave of railroad mail car robberies (back in those days the mail was moved mainly by railroad cars and they had "railway post offices" where the mail was sorted on the move, while it was being transported from one city to another) where the robbers killed postal clerks and blew up rail cars to get to the registered mail, where the money was.

The President asked the commandant of the Marine Corps to provide security. The commandant did so, and announced publicly:

"There will henceforth be a detachment of Marines equipped with a Lewis gun on every railroad mail car. If a single letter is lost, there had better be a dead Marine at his post."

That was the end of railroad mail car robberies.

I am much more concerned about the DARPA technology, which allows the Government to recognize individuals in crowds at airports and football stadiums, etc., and the enhanced video technology which will allow them to track every car in the nation.

We really are moving in Orwellian directions here. You already know what I think, so I won't bore you with repeating it.

Goin from wire phone taps way back when to nowadays where e-mail taps, people monitoring chat rooms, message boards (hmm.....), and record companies monitoring filesharing servers are all commonplace.

times are gettin odder by the minute, day, hour, second, who knows, pretty soon theyre gonna tattoo barcodes on our wrists, only time will tell....

well its just strange for me to see a group of soldiers on the subway. and cops everywhere when you try to go into the city. and i mean *everywhere.* i tried to take a picture of these soldiers on the subway, and they would not let me. the guy basically ordered NO PICTURE.

the infastructure for our surveillance society is already in place.

credit cards, UPC' barcodes, store cards, discount cards, phone records medical bills, tax payments, cameras in every spot you can imagine. a cop on every block. even when i went to the beach today there was a security pat down. coolers were searched and people's pockets examined. of course this was july 4th but ..either way there is no need for that. its all a gradual movement to get people used to "security" everywhere.

its getting more and more disgusting and i wouldn't be surprised if forums and the internet were already datamined and examined. i mean soon it will be regular for a camera to be *everywhere* and one that can record where you have been in public for the last 10 years or so and keep it all archived under your own personal file. in your own personal file you will have what you have eaten, shit, used, farted, seen, fucked, and what not.

and then of course factor in the television and radio stuff..and media control and it seems like were already there. people getting arrested for dis-seminating information (DMCA) and book's getting banned because they explain the tax laws (the federal mafia....)

here are two relevant articles

http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,59495,00.html

and of course the book being banned..

http://www.bigeye.com/usmafia.htm

the only end i can possibly see to this is that the system will fall apart by itself, soviet union style. too much spending and not enough money in the treasury will and can bankrupt the nation. too bad there is an unlimited borrowing ability.

Originally posted by metallix

well its just strange for me to see a group of soldiers on the subway. and cops everywhere when you try to go into the city. and i mean *everywhere.* i tried to take a picture of these soldiers on the subway, and they would not let me. the guy basically ordered NO PICTURE.

the infastructure for our surveillance society is already in place.

credit cards, UPC' barcodes, store cards, discount cards, phone records medical bills, tax payments, cameras in every spot you can imagine. a cop on every block. even when i went to the beach today there was a security pat down. coolers were searched and people's pockets examined. of course this was july 4th but ..either way there is no need for that. its all a gradual movement to get people used to "security" everywhere.

its getting more and more disgusting and i wouldn't be surprised if forums and the internet were already datamined and examined. i mean soon it will be regular for a camera to be *everywhere* and one that can record where you have been in public for the last 10 years or so and keep it all archived under your own personal file. in your own personal file you will have what you have eaten, shit, used, farted, seen, fucked, and what not.

i was watching on jack van impe presents that ibm is now in the process of making a computer that will have the ability to store 32 peices of information for each person in the world. the end times are upon us.

quit your bitching and try and help do something about it, go over to afghanistan and go out and try and protest the government,see what happens. i hate the shit that goes on here alot as well, but after all, im aloud to sit here on my lazy ass, drinking my soda and complain about it right.

I don't think there will be a revolution... people just arn't organize enough and really the media controls their lives, plus we're not unified under some common goal.

i don't think there's any bastille we can storm anyway

Survivalists, militia volunteers and the Police State

You guys are probably less aware of the survivalist movement and the militia movement than many adults. The survivalists have been around since the Fifties. If you've never read "Alas, Babylon" by Pat Frank, you should read it. It's the very first survivalist novel, written in 1959 at the apex of the Cold War between the U.S., our allies and the Soviet Union.

If you've never seen the movie, "Thirteen Days," about the Cuban Missle Crisis of 1962, you should see it. We came very, very close to WWIII. The second close call was in 1983, because of a computer model defect (in the NORAD computer system, I think.) The movie "War Games" was loosely based on this incident, but of course the real event did not involve a kid hacking into the National Defense computer system.

I heard about the second thing through conservative scuttlebutt, and when my wife and I started to research it, and found that the rumors that we had had another close call were true, we decided that it would be wise to get out of the Southern California area. California is covered with primary and secondary targets, Los Angeles being one, the military bases being others. San Francisco bay, and the sub pens at Oakland are a major primary target. Also the sub pens in Puget Sound, up near Seattle. Basically, if there is a nuclear war, we can kiss the entire West Coast goodbye.

My wife was born and raised in rural Washington State, so we moved back to her home town. Her Mom was sick anyway, and the family needed us.

When we got there and got settled in, I started checking things out, and realized, to my great consternation, that the nearest city, Walla Walla, had been a SAC bomber base, and still had the old Air Force runways, TEN FEET THICK, out at Walla Walla airport. That runway is long enough to land B-52 bombers. The airport has fuel storage tanks big enough to refuel B-52's. Holy shit! Out of the frying pan, into the fire. This rinky-dink town in the middle of nowhere is a tertiary target (third in line) because of the runways.

Then I found out that thirty miles away, in Oregon, is Umatilla Army Depot, one of two U.S. military storage depots for every kind of chemical and biological weapon that the U.S. Government owns. VX, blister gas, nerve gas, you name it, Umatilla has it stored. One bomb, one rocket, and that shit would be released all over creation.

There are some places in the U.S. where there is relative safety during a nuclear war, but they are not immune from fallout or drifting NBC, by any means. The truth is that millions would die, but other millions would live. It's just that there would be no electricity, after a while no fuel. Within a few months, society would slowly disintegrate. It would sort of be like going back to about 1880, technologically. Few cars, maybe trains, at least until the diesel runs out. Maybe some trucks or bus service, sponsored by the Government. Bicycles, horses, wagons, etc. would become common again, like in Europe during WWII.

After 9/11, within six months, American airlines were on the ropes economically. They still are. Probably, many of our airlines will go bankrupt and disappear. The same thing would happen, on a much larger scale, to all business, if there was a nuclear war.

The survivalists believe that their only real chance is to prepare to make it completely on their own. They may be foolish, but they are doing everything they can to become self-sufficient and independent of "the System." This usually entails living out away from cities and towns, stockpiling food and supplies, having a large garden and farm animals, being well-armed, and having a fallout shelter, sometimes even a bomb or blast shelter, equipped with radiation detection devices (you can buy them surplus), chemical suits, etc.

People become survivalists for a lot of reasons, but the main one is fear. They do not trust the Government and the "powers that be" to not screw up and cause a disaster that will result in modern life as we presently know it to be ruined. Some of them do not like modern life, and they actually are sort of looking forward to such a disaster. They have some acronyms for it--WTSHTF--"When the shit hits the fan," and TEOTWAWKI (pronounced "teo-TWAWK-ee"--"The end of the world as we know it."

Ted Kaczynski (the Unabomber) was a lot like this. In fact, despite the fact that they hate each other, the far-left-wing anarchist-ecoactivist groups and the far right-wing Libertarian survivalists actually have a lot in common. (This is because, on the Political Wheel, their two positions are actually very close, although you'd never be able to tell it from their animosity towards one another.)

The militia groups actually are not as extreme as the survivalists, but they attribute a far more malevolent motivation to the Government. They believe that "the Demopublicans" and the "Republicrats" have every intention of selling out the United States and subjugating our government to the authority of a One World Government, either an actual UN government, or a de facto, interim global governmental power that masquerades as something else. Homeland Security has them convinced that jackboots and concentration camps are right around the corner. They are much quieter than they were under Clinton's presidency (believe it or not, but Bill Clinton and Janet Reno almost set off a civil war) but they do not trust George W. They know he graduated from Yale, they know he was Skull & Bones, they know his family is eyeball deep in the Up Eastern liberal Establishment, and all that folksy "I'm just a good old boy from Midland" stuff doesn't work on them. His daddy was Director of the CIA, as well as Vice-President and President. George W. is a Establishment Insider in conservative clothing. The deciding factor is whether or not he gets on the bandwagon to ban assault rifles. If he does, things are going to get very scarey. Because the conservative right wing WILL NOT permit themselves to be disarmed.

There are 1.8 million members of the U.S. armed forces.

There are 4 million members of the NRA.

There are THIRTY-ONE MILLION licensed deer hunters (this is a group SIX TIMES LARGER than the world's largest army--the People's Liberation Army of China.)

There are 70 million American gun owners, and they own 270 million firearms.

Won't be any mother fucking dictators here.

Thank god for guns!

It's true, the Bush's came from the East of course.... that's where all the money comes from.

We may have guns but do we have our minds? Perception is 99% of reality. Most people are oblivious to TEOTWAWKI. Then the survivers would have to deal with fall out and nuclear winter! You forgot nuclear winter. It could plunge us into another ice age. Well I don't know. I've spent my whole life preaching to people and it hasn't gotten me anywhere. I think I'll just find a nice desert island and sit back and watch the fireworks. What the hell am I fighting for anyways? I have nothing left to fight for. Except maybe honor.

If there was global nuclear war it would only last about an hour.

I reccomend(can't spell) reading The Worlds Most Dangerous Places by.Robert Young Pelton. He's like a journalist who travels everywhere and knows his shit. Guess what one of the most dangerous countries is. HUUUHHH!!!! THE GOOD OLE' US OF A.

check out the online version at www.comebackalive.com

crazy shit!!! check out "pacifism as pathology" its an essay by Ward Churchill, basically explaining the downsides of pacifist "revolution". methinks he's right in saying that shit won't change by way of peaceful protest. in this case violence is the answer, and the only real way to implement change.

It wouldn't really be a revolution it would be more like a civil war.

Would you fight for the current government? Against your fellow americans?

I think I would just move to the UP of MI and live in a cabin. wait till everything is over with, pop my head out ground hog style, see if it is worth trying to assimilate myself back into society.

I wonder when the "shit will hit the fan"

Archived