firework injuries, anyone?

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea, i lit a rocket, and it scorched my hand so i dropped it and it was still lit, so it went off and bounced off of somethin and hit me in the thigh, i have a bruise that looks like i was hit by a paintball gun. shit hurt like hell. from now on im only fuckin with firecrackers and m-80's and m-1000's, its all about droppin 2 m-80's or 1 m-1000 into one of those metal 90 gallon drums, shits loud as fuck.

Guest keep

all i can hear is a very loud ringing, ive got a few burns, nothing too bad. one of my friends a had a roman candle backfire on him, he's got a fucking little hole in his stomach

Guest keep
Originally posted by ARCEL

hahahaha once you become a certain age, you learn what not to do with fireworks

actually, i was one of the youngest at this party and tomarrow is my 24th birthday, there was just way to much beer in the mix

Originally posted by fr8mare

shut up your annoying

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

suck a dick bitch.you just joined them so someone could recognize you, you sad pathetic attention whore.

Originally posted by rental

agreeeed.

SORRY BUT EVEN SOMEONE IN YOUR OWN "TEAM" AGREES WITH ME.KINDA MAKES YA' THINK HUH?

Guest sneak

on millenium, i was in a garden at this party for the firework display. they got lit, and then proceeded to collapse on their sticks..

the end result was a lot of young kids, adults, teenagers , drunk teenagers (me) etc running like fuck. my lil bro jumped a fence - and landed in a load of nettles, i climbed the drain pipe, a mate jumped into the paddling pool (?!?!?) and 4 people got hit / burnt..

it was funny.

ps. EuroThugs conquer all.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i got ahold of a bunch of these little boom boom ones when i was maybe 13. i was walking along this main road lighting them and throwing them into traffic... well a motorcycle came by and the guy was either yelling at me or beeping(do they have horns?) and i had forgot a lit one and it went off in my hand while it was in mid throw right next to my ear. it blew the skin off my thumb and i couldnt hear for about 2 weeks outta that ear. i told the folks that i fell on a patch of sandy glass while riding my bike, and they never found out what really happened. the doctor pretty much knew, since i had 3rd degree burns.

well anyways to get on the subject,

this happend to my dads cousin when they were like 13 or something in colombia. it was some festival or something idont remeber what but they were lighting these fire crackers, this isnt your normal firecrackers, there colombian ones. which is paper folded into a triangle with gun powder in it. so he had a bunch in his pocket and just from the heat of being inside his pocket they exploded. well he had ALOT of them in there so he lost almost his whole right leg.

Archived