Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shitmop-1$

KORG TRITON

does anyone own or opperate a korg triton, if so tell me how to save a sequence or new song onto a floppy disk, im to lazy to read the istructions. Plus im used to the mpc 2000xl and this a totally new machine for me.

ok, you can log on to a site, click several hyperlinks, think about a sentence, type it out, post it, and wait for helpful responses, but you can't read a few pages of an instruction manual?

Originally posted by destroya

ok, you can log on to a site, click several hyperlinks, think about a sentence, type it out, post it, and wait for helpful responses, but you can't read a few pages of an instruction manual?

left side .. press the disk button... then go on the screen in the top right hand corner to the scroll down menu and press save seq... name it and it will save to the 3.5 if you dont have a scsi zip

wouldnt any adequate response to this be instructions that you're too lazy to read?

well maybe he obtained his triton off the street like I did . I had no manuals and it was about a week before I knew it in and out. I don't mind sharing that bit of info with a strugglin bro. But I might not be so willing to share the more technical jewels . Bang dem keys bro '

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this