I am wayyyy too drunk for my own good

Lush

Yeah, I'm so fucking loaded right now. It's like 5:15am here right now, and I just got in from a night of crazy drunkeness traipsing around town caught on videocamera. I'm waiting for my chicken wings to cook and because I'm so hungry and can barely read (let alone type) and since nobody else decided to make a saturday night post, I decided it was up to me. So what did everybody else waster their time and money on tonight (last night technically, or this morning I guess)?

Oh I'm way too drunk right now.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah. It took me quite a while to write my last post too. It all ame out as nonesense and half sentences. But I have chicken wings now so I'm happy.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

thats what im sayin klypse. my saturday night consisted of a party where i saw my friends rockabilly/punk band play. it was radcial. then i talked to some squatters, and watched them get drunk. then came home. and made some M F'in pizza. its not delivery its disourno! (or however you spell it)

i drove 4 hours to Seaside Heights, got there at 11:00 PM... drank a little... went to bed at 4:00 AM and got up at 10:30 AM this morning and drove 4 hours back to Conn. and now im at a friends house and i still have to drive an hour home soon, boooo to driving so damn much

My saturday was great. I had money. I went out to the diner with friends, swung by Barnes and Noble got a vanilla Latte(Starbucks located in B&N) and Feel in love. My friend introduced me to this girlie named Katie, she is so sexy. she's pale, has dark redish purple hair, I'm guessing small C's on the chest, and really nice hips. I really like her, she's soo smart and funny All I wanna do is hang out with her. She's a vegan which could be a set back (doesn't dig meat eaters...errr...Chicken fingers vs. sex? Hey, if she doesn't like me for me being down the chicken and milk then oh well...) AND! The coolest thing of all, she just started DJing and wants me to teach her(I've been DJing for close to two years.)! I've always had a thing for female DJs but never met any. I love her. We sat in B&N talking about everything. She's into all the same stuff I am into. She's into surrealists, we are going to the art museum next Sunday. I can't wait.

It's wierd, any time I talk to her I feel so happy.

------------------

Girls suck.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

It's wierd, any time I talk to her I feel so happy.

"ohhhhhh you'd like to think that you're immune to this stuff.. oh yeah.. closer to the truth is that you .. can't get enough.. and now you're gonna have to face it your addicted to love................"

Chorus - " might as well face it you're addicted to love " x 6

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/satanpent.gif'>

[This message has been edited by avils (edited 08-06-2001).]

Archived