L X G

NOUM

http://www.thezreview.co.uk/images/lxglogo.jpg'>

The logo for the upcoming League of Extraordinary Gentlemen has been released. And I'll be brutel when I say I think it's total crap. LXG? I thought the whole point of the title League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was that it was long and victorian sounding. LXG sounds like some crap sub Arnie title.

you can never judge a movie by the previews but i'm thinking this movie will be killer,an A+ movie..i pray that i'm right..until july 11 we'll just have to wait and see..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
From http://www.joblo.com/upcomingmovies/2003/l...ofgentlemen.htm Plot: Set in Victorian England, the story centers around a team of extraordinary figures enlisted by a mysterious caller to stop a villain intent on turning the nations of the world against one another. The coterie of heroes are led by Allan Quartermain (Sean Connery) and comprise some of the greatest figures from adventure literature: Captain Nemo (Naseeruddin Shah), Dracula vampiress Mina Harker (Peta Wilson), invisible man Rodney Skinner, (Tony Curran), American secret service agent Sawyer (Shane West), Dorian Gray (Stuart Townsend), and Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde (Jason Flemyng). Richard Roxburgh ("Moulin Rouge") plays the League's enigmatic recruiter, M. Stephen Norrington ("Blade") directs.

God the previews are retarded. I mean, when they're naming all the people and they get to captain nemo all we see is literally a second of him spinning in midair. AND THAT'S IT. that's supposed to make me go see this movie.

I think i'll need drugs to enjoy it

Originally posted by crazy cre8

are you kiddin me yall actually go to the movies i watch bootlegs im watchin 2fast2furious and the matrix reloaded and the hulk right now......

when i read this..i wonder how many tv's you have in that room..