Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
metallix

SIGN FROM GOD

Originally posted by NOUM

don't joke..shit like that is like sinful i guess..because if your gonna go around trying to get proof sounds kinda wrong..i'm not spiritual..honestly i don't even belive in a god but i'm no athius..but still that sounds kinda wrong..funny..but wrong..

is this guy really talking? athius? what?

Originally posted by gangstachees

i dunno but i remember some crazy movie with a little girl who talked to god and went around vandalizing everything with some sort of "god loves us" message or somethin similar then she had a whole posse doing it..

There is some one in Indianapolis that bombs TRUST JESUS. This fool has the most ups ever. Its all over side walks and everything. God gets up.

Originally posted by effyoo

Oh, Mighty Jesus Potato, why did you strike down with vengance at that preacher?

ha ha ha ha

God doesnt kill people, guest evangelists do

Walkin round, prechin the word, askin for signs

He should have know better not to ask god for a sign in a dam lightning storm, so irresponsible, I smell a lawsuite:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes I really am that board

Originally posted by Sickboy

I put a sign saying God Hates You on a brigde once. Talk about a sign from God.

now if i put it up, it would be sign from god, you putting it up is just a sign from sickboy ;)

Originally posted by $360

i going out in the next rainstorm wrapped in tin foil screaming "god sucks" to see if i can get a "sign"

hah!

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

FACT:

Lightining strikes from the ground up.

think about it.

that wasnt god's message.

:idea: The first logical explaination given.

Although, I do believe strongly about religon and GOD. I believe that the single most reason people believe in GOD is to have a higher power and something to live for when there's nothing else. Religon is a mental backbone for people to find security in dying. It's kinda weird that I can believe so strongly, yet argue the fact that it's a psychological hoax.

:nut: MAYBE, I just smoke too much......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this