**CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES**

[MENIGGA]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

[b its all good now. [/b]

mad props to you for staying optemistic, its the most important thing to do and a good trait to have.

posetive memories as a child:

-the dopest ropeswing youve ever seen.you could start up a hill, and then jump into a pond that it went over(being carefull of snapping turtles)

-my fish tank.i had lots of fish. they made me really happy.

-my(now dead) grandmothers mashed potatos. best ive ever had.

-growing up with my cousin, who, although was not blood related some how looked just like me. ooooh the fun we had with that.

negetive childhood memories:

-some asshole named anthony beating me up and taking my damn bike. what an asshole.

-being attacked by a rooster over and over. yes, when they are half youre size they are scary as fuck! my grandfather saw this happen one day, came outside and grabbed my arm. "kick it!now!kick it as hard as you can right now!" that rooster never fucked with me again.

-parent leaving me at my grandparents house for months at a time.

-near death experience with hellicopter propeller(donnie darko style)

ETHREADZNY knows, what dont kill you only makes you stronger.:lick:

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

playin basketball all day long in my backyard all day long. Now every1 has a LIFE:(

tell me about it. i use to play all the time with my brothers and their friends..somewhere growing up happened and now its boring.

-the most vivid memory/experience of my younger childhood that shaped a lot of my life today was being, like 7, walking home from the bust stop and seeing my dad drive by (who had been gone for a few days) with his car full of clothes etc. he was moving out and the whole family knew weeks before they decided to tell me and the younger of my 2 bro's.:(

i remember riding my bike everywhere with the neighborhood friends, making forts, playing hide n go seek and always ditching the kids that noone liked, lighting 90 percent of my toys on fire, harassing a mental patient, basically anything any other kid did and tried not to get into trouble.

Originally posted by mr_president

first time spanking it!

i would get close to busting but then id stop...

didnt actually bust til like the 3rd time trying...

:lol:

:cry2: memories....

i bet your dick is dead from beating your dick so much:lol:

KettieCat's Childhood memories...

-We have this creek that runs through our back property, its really nasty now that I think about it, but we used to build dams with all the branches or bridges over it. Once me and my friend tried to float down it on old tires. It's only like 7 feet across at its widest point too.

-Go to visit my grandparents in Alabama. They raised cattle had a shit load of property, but lived in a doublewide trailor. All the cousins would come down out once. Serious redneck style we would have 3 families crammed up in there. They had a fishing pond and these huge barns with hay, and we would swing on ropes in the rafters...shit was fun. Then we also used to have the yearly cow shit fight, where we would pick of cow shit with sticks and try to fling it at each other.:lol:

-My parents would throw these huge 200+ people pool parties in the summer...i wish they still did that.

-climbing out my window and playing with candles and fire on my roof.

I think I was 3 or 4 when I went around my house busting all the fosets heads off with a hammer..

Before that, I think I must have been 2 or 3 I peanut buttered the cat.

And uh..

Oh yeah wintercamps..Christian Winter-Camp.. They had this game where a big gymnasium was seperated into quarters using Sheets. Then they'd turn the strobe light and disco ball on..And proceede to toss beachballs around. I dont remember the goal of the game at all but I do recall hooding up and kicking the shit out of kids for no good reason, other then the fact that I didnt like christian people very much and didnt want to be there anymore..

Then they turned the lights back on, I took my hood down and saw like 20 kids rolling around on the floor, holding their sides and stuff in pain..YEah I kicked 'em even when they on the floor..

Fuck a christian..

Precious memories..

im still growin up but... tryin to eat a battery when i was like 5 and gettin the acid all over my tounge and shit, my mom stabbin my dad with a steak knife, skateboarding, stealin shit from the bodega, gettin chased by 5-0, graff, gettin caught at school with about 4 dimes of dro and gettin expelled and then comin back the next year, gettin snitched on by some bitch ass kids, probation, watching someone get shot to death in front of my eyes, girlies, gettin into mad fights on the block, and anythin im still goin thru right now.

Damn...lifes crazy:cry2:

- when i was a kid, i used to burn everything i could get my hands on. I'd steal matches and lighters from 7-11, and start burning stuff in the store. it was awesome.

- my group of close neighborhood friends used to fill balloons up with a water / flour paste, then throw them on taxi windsheilds. that shit would harden within seconds, and the old paki cabbies used to go bonkers.

- 3-man slingshots with bags of dogshit ;)

- stealing booze from my friend's house, getting drunk out of our faces during lunch hour at school (grade 5)

- fireworks, and lots of em

- joy riding in my dad's car

I had the best childhood ever, and i've give anything to have it back again. Fuck maturity.

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

im still growin up but... tryin to eat a battery when i was like 5 and gettin the acid all over my tounge and shit, my mom stabbin my dad with a steak knife, skateboarding, stealin shit from the bodega, gettin chased by 5-0, graff, gettin caught at school with about 4 dimes of dro and gettin expelled and then comin back the next year, gettin snitched on by some bitch ass kids, probation, watching someone get shot to death in front of my eyes, girlies, gettin into mad fights on the block, and anythin im still goin thru right now.

Damn...lifes crazy:cry2:

and trust life is just gonna get worst..it never gets better..

Archived