sketch

madcyantist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The way you connected the letters together made the letters look worse than they are cuz it's just not readable, i just see the S and Y at the end and a few other letters, but can't really make it out. I see FAM something ASY so guessin it's fantasy, I just don't like the way you put ya letters topether....

first thing i would say is learn how to draw your straight plain and simple letters better.. but when i look closer...

i like the way you drew out those letters. they have definite distinction.. however, you ruined that by joining them at INSANELY silly points of view.. and your 3d is amazingly off.. i suggest you draw those letters out again, space em out (dont join them), and work out a vanishing point to draw your "3d" from.. seriously, you have the right ideas, you just mishmash them all into one crazy pile..

try that.. and if you dont know about vanishing points.. school yourself.. either here or with the help of google... ..for real, it is worth it, TRUST ME. it will make your shit look 100% better"ly" executed, if you knowmesayin.

anyways, id like to see more of your shit, and dont take what half the kids up on here have to say seriously, everyone here hates for the sake of hating.

never stop and peasout,

cooaizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ.

your basic bending of the letters aint too bad at all , but man fuck all the blobs and notches, those aren't needed, work on those and where to put them later, dont just put them there for no reason. you'll develop where to put those and make them balance later, start simpler.

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

your basic bending of the letters aint too bad at all , but man fuck all the blobs and notches, those aren't needed, work on those and where to put them later, dont just put them there for no reason. you'll develop where to put those and make them balance later, start simpler.

to much just can kill it....stay simple.....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by mogilny

to much just can kill it....stay simple.....

yeah... I would definately have to agree. Stick with bending the letters how you have been. Along with the notches and bumps... try and take it easy on your lines. They go past the spot they should connect to waay too much.

Archived