Answer me this....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

noum wasnt even on my ignore until now...

oh well, looks like daze is the only one left. wonder how long that will last

CAD you can ignore me now if you want, but really though are you just trying to sound cool by saying that, you know and everyone else knows i dont bother no one...but anyway why would someone want to ignore someone else, all they are doing is handicapping themselves...what if the kid they ignored posted something that could benefit them ya know, oh well all you gotta do is post in the quote tags and they'll see your posts reguardless

see

thats for those who have me on ignore ;)

Originally posted by unconscience

i've only heard 2 people complain about Zee_Zee in the year or 2 that i've been here. and i get atleast 20 complaints about me everyday, and it's hilarious:lol:

Keepin score? Yeah, people complaining about you is hilarious! :lol: GET A ONE FUCKIN CLUE!

Haha, I inject my style inside your vein, haha, how about you inject Quiet Riot's name into your signature.

Daze, you're a pushover, don't try to combat me. Post count has nothing to do with this, you have no validity in what you've said, and furthermore, no points.

Take your trash talk to the streets there sport.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

:lol: you act like people dont complain bout you..shit you had to change your name so you wouldnt be flamed on :lol:

Who complains about me? And if they did, I'm not posting some fucking emoticons about it.

post counts..no one was talkin bout post counts...and i do make a point, its just that your dumb and didnt catch it, my point was this...here it comes you ready...you told krook to get a clue because people are complaining about him...so i just pointed out your not one to talk because people complain about you too...how can you tell someone else to get a clue...if you cant? still with me...and whats up with attacking my signature....is that all you could come up with? thats like the equivalent of someone someone saying "meany head", grow up dirty habit, seriously, but oh yea theres always the ignore list sport :idea:

p.s. defy's quote is in my signature to show the rest of the board how dumb this kid is as well...he thinks that what goes on on the internet is a reflextion of ones life...if you believe that your just plain flat out dumb

case closed

post counts..no one was talkin bout post counts...and i do make a point, its just that your dumb and didnt catch it, my point was this...here it comes you ready...you told krook to get a clue because people are complaining about him...so i just pointed out your not one to talk because people complain about you too...how can you tell someone else to get a clue...if you cant? still with me...and whats up with attacking my signature....is that all you could come up with? thats like the equivalent of someone saying "meany head", grow up dirty habit, seriously, but oh yea theres always the ignore list sport :idea:

:lol:now THAT was a funny post:lol:

its not his fault though krook, dhabz aint used to being on the recieving end cuz for one reason or another people are like scared of him on here or something, so when someone does point out his idiocy he doesnt know how to react and just says what ever he can...its all part of growing up so give him a break

and oh yea :shook:

post counts..no one was talkin bout post counts...

- no but if I hadn't said that, your team would've called foul and said "You're (actually your) just trying to push me around with your post count..."

i do make a point, its just that your dumb and didnt catch it, my point was this...here it comes you ready...

-was it to call me dumb?

you told krook to get a clue because people are complaining about him...

-are you his attorney? are you his spokesperson? his girl? aight then...

i just pointed out your not one to talk because people complain about you too...

-Question remains.... who?

how can you tell someone else to get a clue...if you cant?

-I'll tell people to get a clue when I think they are without... either that, or since you're (your, take your pick) such good pals, maybe you can give him a clue.... seeing as how you have a couple to spare.

still with me...

-yes

and whats up with attacking my signature..

-You cannot start a sentence with "and," it's just improper. Ok, go ahead, I'm listening.

..is that all you could come up with?

-no

thats like the equivalent of someone someone saying "meany head"

-on what scale?

grow up dirty habit, seriously

-I will stop being rude, when you stop being stupid. Seriously.

but oh yea theres always the ignore list

-that's true, I prefer not using it.

sport

-way to go get em tiger. good eye good eye.

p.s.

-hahah....hahah, HAHAHA

defy's quote is in my signature to show the rest of the board how dumb this kid is as well...

-how will anyone know if you're on their ignore list from being such a dumb kid?

he thinks that what goes on on the internet is a reflextion of ones life...

-how do you know what he does or doesn't think? Hmmm, hmmm....

if you believe that your just plain flat out dumb

-I believe that you're arguments (if you can even call them that) are full of holes. Holy rusted metal BatMan.

:eek:

I don't mind all of your postings, but I think you guys need to get out more.

As for myself. I happen to be on 12oz rehab.

I only use 12oz in case of crappy weather.

Oh shit... it's nice out. I'm going swimming. :D

Originally posted by -Rage-

I don't mind all of your postings, but I think you guys need to get out more.

As for myself. I happen to be on 12oz rehab.

I only use 12oz in case of crappy weather.

Oh shit... it's nice out. I'm going swimming. :D

nah rage your cool, you been cool ever since i met you at that graff fest, by the way you got a flic of the piece you did, it was red with like a babyblue outline or something, you should post that :hint hint:

you been cool ever since i met you at that graff fest, by the way you got a flic of the piece you did, it was red with like a babyblue outline or something, you should post that :hint hint:

Sorry bro. I'm not Rage from HI Crew. I don't even write Rage. :D

I hate this username. Grrr.

Originally posted by -Rage-

Sorry bro. I'm not Rage from HI Crew. I don't even write Rage. :D

I hate this username. Grrr.

lol i thought you was rage from Hi next thread was gonna be "wanna trade pics"

Archived