rocks are dope weapons

stamp jerk

yo its about 5:03am and i just got back from some little mission in a yard and while we walk in and out i guess im always holding rocks or some type of sharp object ... w/e as we were walking out i heard some noises that sounded like footsteps right ahead near some bushes so i thought it was ########## or someone walking up on us.. and we waited a second and a huge fucken dog came charging at us and i just fucken cocked my arm back and got in my nolan ryan pitching stance and let that bitch have 3 big ass stones to the dome... that shit fucken stopped so quick and haulled ass out of our site..

so if ur layups are infested with dogs..

keep ur pockets filled with rocks homie!!!!!!!

chill

if that was guys name it's not tolerated. if not, i apologize.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually i used to always roll with mase.. then i used it all at some royal rumble at a jam down here.. then my boy gave me dog repellant.. but i lost it when i went on a trip... so its been pockets full o' rocks... and yeah down here most of my spots are infested with crazy rabbid dogs...

Originally posted by old*824

bear mace.

i think its got crazy range on it.

i heard it effectivley took out seven frat boys so i imagine it would apply to a pack of dogs. then you can get your nolan ryan on from a distance when their blind.

haha i sprayed my brother with regular pepper spray and he cryed and took a shower for 2 hours

yo today there were no rocks.. i was rollin around to the different spots lookin for a lonely box car or something and i see a skuad of about 6 kids and a chick chilling by some car my boy painted.. so we roll up and the kids hit the train next to ours.. and bombed all the trackside walls.. so we had to lay down the law.. we then rolled up on the kids who were now painting construction equipment by our trains.. so i told the kid to ride.. then told him 2 more times he still kept painting.. till i nolan ryaned his ass and chucked a 3 foot metal pipe at him.. w/e hes down with some kids in my crew but had to show it was our spotty..

Archived