Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Darkside

Timed Sketchin

why would anyone even remotly in thier right mind participate in such an activity as this? Its preposterose!

preposterose....i forgot all about that word.i like that word.. mighty preposterose oner.....yeah i like the sound of thta....i'd rather not comment on the sketch..

Guest popasquat

WHAT THE HELL?!! those first couple took you so long and they are so shitty.

haha word

speaking of timed sketchings...

this shit took about 45 seconds.. in a heated out b-ball court.. had to go home... ..i was impressed.. .

http://digitalnova.net/~krial/cooey/graff/yeooc6aspire.jpg'>

as pire i love you. man. shit.

actually, more to come... always seems like im timed one way or another..

peasout to the max, le gang. :dazed:

ps: might i add that i also agree, the first sketches make me quite sad.

man, like, wasnt that the shit kids was bustin back in grade 4 between classes on the inside walls of the bathroom stalls?

meh. who am i to hate.

peas.

That's hot aspire, I gotta learn to do my shit faster, most of the time whenever I do shit fast I mess up a bit ona ll my lines and will just go over it again and again and it'll turn out to be ncie but like a thick/sketchy line. Otherwise I gotta do shit kinda slow to make my lines nice :( It pisses me off.... I need to have my hand naturally do the perfect curves i need first try and fast!

hey, no worries, when it comes to quick type shit, i can be wobbly as hell too.. dont stress tho.. when you're drawing shit in your book.. dont worry about who may see it an critisize you.. just let shit flow like it was nothin.. once you get to that point, you're game, it pretty much all just runs like water from there...

i think carlos casteneda defined it best in his works of "the killing of ego".. peep his shit.

peasout.

that aspire is dope, cooey youve come a long way man, ive seen some cooey shit around :)

and that 2nd blink sketch looks like robocop! hehe

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this