hair farmers, what can you do?

I meet some of the coolest hessian kids.. They're smart, witty, funny, nice, and look like neandrathaws. I can't understand why anyone would want that frizzy ass hair always hanging in their face. It makes them look so dirty. I wish I could say something without hurting their feelings that the long hair went out with the mullet. They always love their hair too, like it's their best feature. I can't understand it. Does anyone besides them actually enjoy this hair style? Is anyone else as peeved as me that these cool ass people are walking around looking like bums? It's just not right. Somebody's got to do something.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest jarryd

bump for gdub.

i am growing my hair out on account that im too lazy to go and get it cut http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

and tow, sometimes somewhat long hair is attractive, its all personal opinion

my hair touches the tip of my nose and i dont look dirty at all...

[This message has been edited by jarryd (edited 08-04-2001).]

"OH mY GOD THAT HAIR" "ITS beautiful""

"it would look soooooooo nice in a pony-tail"

or " oh god look at your hair its sooooooo perfect for dreads----you have to, i would DIE for your hair"" thats polite enough Eh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

or "ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

just dont stop untill they grab there hair and run home to look for scissors.......

But that for you:::tow up:::::i on the other hand ....find frizzy hair that stinks----yeah--baby----it has to stink ReAl BaD-----

very aurousing--oh God i get chills just thinkin about it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

byers for now..................neahs #

Guest young republican

hessians: "that pretty hoe tow has nice child bearing hips but if only she would not put so much emphasis on that stupid dead animal she calls a dome-piece...."

Archived