Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
$360

randomness...makros style....

Originally posted by test pattern

BITER

yeah.i know,

but we all want to post rendomness at one time or another. this is just the place to do it.

Guest j

Tell me exactly what is so random about Makros' style..

Originally posted by j

Tell me exactly what is so random about Makros' style..

this kid will pst a flick off eddie murphy in a teaser thread. nothing to do woth what the thread is about.

youve got to understand, everyones got random flick on their computer. i would rather post them on a thread made for them than post them in the way makros does. im not thying to bite makro, just use his method in a thread. i kone im going to get jocked for this. whatever.

makros's style isnt random

but some people want to post random pictures every now and then but it shouldnt be considered biting unless your doing it the exact same way makros is..... even i had a little phase of posting random pictures in a thread with no relevence to the thread at all....not biting just boredomhttp://www.camconnections.com/images/full/thunder-300x100-1.gif'>

makros isnt random. If you think about and try and understand the complexity of his pictures, they will make sense.

errr i think so, is that right?i remember someone was retiring from graffiti and he posted a picture of a violin..... thats the only one i got

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this