stone logic

nemersion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't smoke but when I start thinking about certain things I feel like I should be...since I am sick and bored here is one of those things.

have you ever thaught about what the entire universe that we live in actually exists in?..I mean we have all the tiny microorganisms and things smaller than that all thw way down to atoms..and now we are finding that atoms are made of different things called microparticles. everything is a stepping stone for something else so ungodly large that that its parts will have no clue that it is what is resposible for making that. for all we know our universe can be the microparticle to an atom or a molecule of a compound fror an enormous piece of horse shit. we could be the building the block of the cure for an evil deseise that is killing beings so much larger thqan us we may never know they exist. we could be part of the petal of the most beautiful flower to ever be seen. but once again we will probably never know.

wow...if you would have caught me last night i could have helped you out but tonight its beer-thirty so i will leave you with this.

heiniken in a regular can=gas followed by beer shits

heiniken in the new keg can=smooth, akin to the bottle

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

I don't smoke but when I start thinking about certain things I feel like I should be...since I am sick and bored here is one of those things.

have you ever thaught about what the entire universe that we live in actually exists in?..I mean we have all the tiny microorganisms and things smaller than that all thw way down to atoms..and now we are finding that atoms are made of different things called microparticles. everything is a stepping stone for something else so ungodly large that that its parts will have no clue that it is what is resposible for making that. for all we know our universe can be the microparticle to an atom or a molecule of a compound fror an enormous piece of horse shit. we could be the building the block of the cure for an evil deseise that is killing beings so much larger thqan us we may never know they exist. we could be part of the petal of the most beautiful flower to ever be seen. but once again we will probably never know.

waayyyy too complicated to be stoner logic, but interesting thoughts

Originally posted by boogie hands:

wow...if you would have caught me last night i could have helped you out but tonight its beer-thirty so i will leave you with this.

heiniken in a regular can=gas followed by beer shits

heiniken in the new keg can=smooth, akin to the bottle

man i hate getting the beer shits

worst ever

Archived