T3

NOUM

Originally posted by master bates

I thought T3 was gonna suck but that shit is pretty good. It's the best action movie that I've seen in a while. The only thing that I didn't like was the cheesy ass lines that people had. Those parts sucked balls but aside from that it was pretty damn good

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

T3 sucked ass, big time, it had comedy in it, what the fuck, it's the TERMINATOR, no comedy, cheesy lines, fuck that, in no way shape or form this this movie even come close to getting compared to T2, yea, it's still got the same actor it in, but you can tell he's old as shit, and like someone already said above, the things the T-X can do are unbeleiveable, sortof like superman fighting a kryptonite monster, it sucked. It would have kicked mondo ass if eddie furlong was playing john conner again, now that's a movie, but this shit sucked. Damn people trying to remake reallly good movies, and the computer graphics sucked, i hate that every movie now-a-days has about 95% computer graphics and 5% live action...what happened to the good ol' days when movies kicked ass, damn this piece of shit movie, damn it all to hell.

ok buddy..it's more than obvious that t3 was just made to keep the crouds guessing about t4 in no shape or form is it any better than t2 and thats only because t2 had a steady story line and t3 didn't..just sit back and relax bro..by the way..the graphics didn't suck..how many times did you ever see something like that in a movie?..tell me when and were youv'e seen better...

it's not even about the graphics "bro", it's the story of the film, the graphics sucked by the way, when the manaquin head melted, why was that shown? why?, and i could care less about the graphics, i dont watch a movie for graphics my friend, too many CG in one movie is a bad thing. , the movie sucked so much for me to enjoy any of it, and no, T4 is not going to come out since this one sucked so much ass. and it's crowds, not crouds.

stop telling the movie dev.

Originally posted by Devilush

of t3? of course the part when that girl had all those cop cars driving by them selves and were chasing after john. that whole scene where he was being chased by her and her crane like vehicle was the best....in my opinion.

i like that girl (the terminix). she and i could be very close friends.

Archived