Subway stations!

Von schnabel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

i don't know about that

Originally posted by cpickle

exactly -- self-fullfilling prophecy isn't it?

look back at how graff got going in new york... slowly raising the "noise level" until it was out of control... keep pushing the envelope of what will run, keep building that momentum, and you can get stuff running in any city.

there is no such thing as a truly zero-tolerance graff prorgram anywhere... he who keeps eyes open and finds find a weakness can exploit it... a chain is only as strong as its weakest... uhh... *snap*

:rolleyes: :o

Guest cabin fever

sick thread...to the top

i know Europe doesnt know the story with that flick, but does anyone else here?

thats fucking insane.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Love the thread, nice one Von schnabel !!

Sorry no contributions as far as London due to cameras in every London subway Stn :(

Yeah, I know a guy who went to London and started scoping the subway stations, probably more for backjumps than actual station pieces.

After a couple of hours he was apprehended and interrogated on suspicion of being some kind of terrorist (like IRA).

I've always thought that swedish styles are a few years ahead of Australia's. Mind you when we get there it's generally worth seeing. ie: Dorps, etc. Ivo I seem to remember seeing some of your stuff on a blue Stockholm subway car a few years back. Chromie maybe... memory isn't as good as it used to be.myer001.jpgThis is fresh lettering!

Whos got the Graphotism with the interviews, with the London Giants and Non Stop, cos in that issue there`s a "Supreme Team" piece from 1985 in Lambeth North St I think? If so someone scan it up, be the best thing on here by far!

Originally posted by CanZes

these subways are bangin...in NZ we dnt really hav subways but if wer on the traks and get caught we get chased by trak vans...:( but yea man this underground shit is tite.....

Trackies always go after people on the tracks painting or not , as its fucking dangerous if you don't know what your doing on live tracks.

Archived