4th-o-July Plans

GLIK$

What's everyone's plans?

I'll be hitting up Nathan's Hot dog eating contest in Coney Island

(immunity)

William the fridge Parry will be there. But most likely the 400 pound lardball will be beaten by the 130 pound Takeru Kobayashi. aZn power on the real.

Anyone who's in the brooklyn area come watch the epitome of American Gluttany!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That brings me to another topic.

Fireworks need to be sold in every god damn state. You know how bored I am how little explosions would appease my 7 year old mind? We'll that would probably be bad considering I'd go from lighting black cats to shooting off mortars to eventually blowing something the fuck up.

Originally posted by Glik0

130 pound Takeru Kobayashi.

I remember seeing that kid on some glutonized american "eating" program. Unreal that he only weighs 130 lbs.

my plans...

not entirely sure.

I may do some traveling.

Surprise friends and cause some rukus.

Or I might go to the lake and try my luck on the wake board.

heading to san diego to kick with some fam and maybe friends. watch fireworks from a boat while drinking some canadian or mexican beer.

maybe head back home to catch a free concert downtown, then out and about on the town, buying someone some birthday shots at the stroke of midnight and then hopefully extending my weekend through monday as well...... word!

I'm sure the night will involve watching fireworks in my friend's neighbors backyard cuz the guy is a nutcase and spends an absurd amount on illegal fireworks from out of state, then probably food, probably more fireworks else where, and we might possibly be having some fun with some home made explosives.

http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Bomberonkskiforeals.gif'>

Archived