dissapionted

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

makros is correct.

i hate when people claim a religion and then ignore all the rules.

if you believe in god, ok, but dont say youre a catholic.

i hate people who do whatever they want all the time but consider themselves part of a religion because they spend 45 minutes a week inside a church. then have a holier than thou attitude.

they always fall back on that bullshit about theyre 'not perfect' and theyve 'made mistakes' or some shit. there are people in your religion who are 'not perfect' and yet dont partake in pre-marital sex, let alone 'fuck bitches' because they 'need pussy'. its a fucking excuse.

oh and satanists are atheists for the most part.

im catholic ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahah

die u maggots u fucking losers and what mr pres said about tha bitch bein a virgin that was the same situation i was faced with she didnt know what to do etc.

wheremybitchez

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

im catholic ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahah

die u maggots u fucking losers and what mr pres said about tha bitch bein a virgin that was the same situation i was faced with she didnt know what to do etc.

wheremybitchez

u R sew Ghey man ::LOOL!::

Originally posted by sweetcherry

shaolinmasta you got what you deserve...you got absoulutly no respect for girls calling them bitches...maybe if you turn into more of a man your dick wont be soo fucking limp

you know i hate girls that are lame like this.

only by you thinking a word is offensive does it become offensive.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

why don't you get ur fat lard ass off the fucking computer for once and see whats going outside you fucking nerd gaycunt bitch slut etc. loser

Firstly, let me just introduce you to the fact that you have some nice insecurities going on. You got offended by my words on a message board and lashed out with a string of aimless insults that mean absolutely nothing offensive to me, which is a waste of time on your behalf.

Secondly, I get out plenty. I get off my fat ass (which strangley has never been anything remotely close to fat) and I get a lot of shit done in my days...a lot of important shit that leads me in the direction of total indulgence into my creativity and productivity. I wonder what you have going on for yourself...probably nothing remarkable or intellectually stimulating, but don't sweat it. Thats common amongst average humans.

Lastly, I go on this site 1 time each day and spend roughly 8 - 12 minutes doing what I do.

Oh, I was wondering what a gaycunt was. I enjoy reading your insults because they remind me of 7th and 8th grade and its always fun to look back on your youth.

http://www.hsj.org/cl/shades033/images/tux.jpg'>

Archived