fastest you have ever gone? Car, motorcycle, whatever

imported_splint2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ask me next week..... i'll be breaking my current record of @100..

funny story.... was driving a 96 vette the other week and came up next to somebody in the right lane that was merging to one and ass was trying to not let me thru so i punched it flew in front of this ass looked in the rear view to give give a 'fuck you' (i was in vette mood) and there was a spy hunter type smoke screen, thick as hell, coming from the vette..... i thought i blew the engine or some shit, my heart fucking dropped, other dude was either trying to see or laughing at me... turns out the radiator hose ruptured and all the fluid hit the engine and turned to steam....

Guest keep
Originally posted by Glik0

I hear that!

Rolling around in the 98 Grand Charokee doin 100MPH feels like youre gonna flip that box.

try it in a 94 cherokee with 3.5' lift and 31' Xterrains on it, its fucking scarry

I hope to hit 170+ with a project car that hasn't even been purchased yet. So far all I have is a notebook filled with all kinds of formulas for sizing a turbo. I hope to achieve this at a Silver State Challenge (90+ miles of Nevada highway blocked off to the public for the purpose of high speed driving..).

Anyway...it shall be interesting.

I'd drop the madness but I'm afraid I'd confuse too many people*

*Excluding my motor head niggas jhonny and OPIUM3 (where is this kid?)

did 110 in my homeboy's 95 subaru legacy hatchback.

we were racing some bitch in one of thoes fuckin hybrids. she held on until we hit 80 and cut off a semi. that kid is a crazy fuckin driver, everytime he drives i think its my last car ride.

Originally posted by Mr.Clean

did 110 in my homeboy's 95 subaru legacy hatchback.

we were racing some bitch in one of thoes fuckin hybrids. she held on until we hit 80 and cut off a semi. that kid is a crazy fuckin driver, everytime he drives i think its my last car ride.

my honey...known him all his life.

he's just like you're friend, but maybe a little more irresponsible. we were coming home from the mall in HIS friend's celica gts (it's a pretty gay car) and we're on the ramp getting onto the highway and this riced out accord is behind us. the way he is, he wants to race. so he floors it. he is "racing" in and out of traffic at 100 mph with a car that doesnt even belong to him. the guy in the accord on the other hand, shit was almost scary...he came flying up the left side of us while we were behind a car. the car in front of the car we were behind decided to change into the left lane right at that moment so this azn in the accord had to slam on the breaks so he didnt rearend the guy at 110 mph...all in all it was pretty retarded.

i felt like that ride was going to be my last because of the sheer stupidity of it all. he still drives like that every now and then. duke is crazy.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

I hope to hit 170+ with a project car that hasn't even been purchased yet. So far all I have is a notebook filled with all kinds of formulas for sizing a turbo. I hope to achieve this at a Silver State Challenge (90+ miles of Nevada highway blocked off to the public for the purpose of high speed driving..).

Anyway...it shall be interesting.

I'd drop the madness but I'm afraid I'd confuse too many people*

*Excluding my motor head niggas jhonny and OPIUM3 (where is this kid?)

project cars are dope. i'm definitely trying to put something together to tinker with that's either all wheel drive/turbo or rear wheel drive/turbo. approx 2000+ lbs with a around 350+ hp/torque.

good luck to you man.

i got mashed on by a worked up WRX on the highway couple nights back. -he looked like he had one of the stage kits from the dealer and maybe a boost controller. i didn't downshift and he snuck off on me but this guy kept it floored while flying thru traffic. shit didn't seem to cool and my paranoid ass took an exit and chilled the rest of the way home.

i had the pleasure of fooling around with a nice e30 m3 on the highway last night. we got some nice 100+ runs going between speed traps. car looked a little miscared for but fuck, they are nice.

• 2 weeks later...

hit 125ish last night on the LA highway so it was a short sweet trip to that speed, don't need the CHIPS on me. should be able to get it to 145 with the regulator (is that the top speed an production car can be allowed to go??), but i need to make a trip to the dessert for that.

it was in this car:

http://www.svtregistry.com/contour/1998/ca-todd.gif'>

except its #201 of 6535

had a porshe cayenne beat the other day off the line and up to 60-70 until we came around on the inside corner and i was in a narrow lane with a wall and got nervous and pulled up... i know, i know, its an suv but its a damn porsche.... i am going to get myself in trouble with a fast car. or killed.

Archived