SO what now,I JUST SAY SORRY?

NOUM

Re: Re: mr. yuck

Originally posted by Daze One Million

and rental whats up latly...you used to be da man, now your the woman? wtf? and whats up with the e-beef

why dont you ask your boy about that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Quiet Riot

NOUM you fucked up.. deal with it... talk it over.. using the internet as a life line is so gay. you need to learn how to function in real life. deal with problems on your own. theres the few people that feel the need to bring all their issues to the people of 12oz and you are one of them.. these people could care less about what you should do about this girl (for the most part). so getting all pissy at people when they give advice that YOU asked for just looks simply MORONIC on your behalf. i suggest that you grow up. and face life head on. the internet just drags you lower and lower into your problems.

whoa calm down there buddy, gettin a littel uppity and shit, you act like people care what you post, its a forum on a computer that isnt real..you talk about people usin the internet as a life line, when your the one gettin all offened and shit as if its something personal towards you, i just think that shit is funny...too many people take everything on here to the heart and i laugh at them :lol:

Originally posted by sweetcherry

nahh lying makes shit worse then it already is because eventually that person is gonna find out...and if NOUM lies to me im gonna twist his freaking balls off...right hunny:)

ha ha..right:rolleyes:

quiet riot suck my dick you herb ass moe,my "e-life" has nothing to do with me and cherrys relationship and what i do outside of 12oz is none of your fukkin biz,if you didn't like the topic you didn't have to post shit you cunt..

i think youre making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. chill out bro, if she is pissed it will blow over. you just gotta do the right thing...lie to her to save your own ass.

boy then you aint never gonna keep a girl...its better to tell her the cold hard truth then a lie on a cushion because she'll have more respect for you...she'll still be mad...but at least she'll respct your honesty which is always a good thing

Yeah, tell the truth... she may be pissed at first, but she'll get over it and respect the fact that you had the balls to tell the truth.

Lie to her, and she'll be ok to start with, but when she finds out you lied, she'll be pissed off worse than if you told the truth in the first place, and she'll probably cut your balls off.

Originally posted by NOUM

i swear i said all that already..hmm..

Just repeating it, not trying to inform you of what to do... you should figure that out for yourself, and I'm sure you will.

I was saying it for all the people who obviously only read the last page of a thread before posting. Telling you to lie, after you had already said, quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah then that will lead to more lying and more lying and more..befor you know it in the future i'm gonna forget to lie and look dumb..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quiet riot suck my dick you herb ass moe,my "e-life" has nothing to do with me and cherrys relationship and what i do outside of 12oz is none of your fukkin biz,if you didn't like the topic you didn't have to post shit you cunt..

if you didnt want anyone commenting on your relationship or your 'biz' then you shouldnt have made a thread about what people on 12oz think you should do..

the end.

Archived