SO what now,I JUST SAY SORRY?

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah well thats the way NOUM is...he doesnt know how to get his freaking priorities straight even when he knows that TODAY was the last day we could chill but yet he ditches me to see some crappy movie....how HAPPY am i suppost to act?!?!?!?!?:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mr_president

you need some teaser in your life... please believe i woulda been dicking you down instead of watching some stupid movie...

:lol:

hahahahhaa

what tha fuck! what is this shit, 12oz connections, the dating game site?

noum, how the fuck you gonna talk about some chick thats on the site?

you flamer! youre not suppost to tell your chicks about the site...

FIRST RULE OF 12OZ CLUB, YOU DONT TELL YOUR BIATCHES ABOUT 12OZ CLUB!!!

watch your mouth

rental...

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH...

that will be all:king: :lol: :dazed: :cool: :D :P ;) :)

Originally posted by sweetcherry

oh nothing besides the fact that this guy that i ruined my whole life to be with screwed me over

i didn't get all pissed when..you know what i'm talking about..and i was there just..you know..but i understand why you would be mad..but you and i know there will bw other days..

i didn't get all pissed when..you know what i'm talking about..and i was there just..you know..but i understand why you would be mad..but you and i know there will bw other days..

well i would have went but i doubt you wanted to meet ******...and no there aint gonna be other days im going to canada tommorow and then my sister is gonna be home

i let myself fall in love and just got my heart torn out and stomped on about 5 hours ago so fuck all y'all.

aww its ok...if it was ment to be then it wouldnt have ended...its all fate

but if you really love her then you shoudl fight for her;)

wow this thread should be named the love advise thread instead

:)

it's just not the best time in either one of our lives to be trying something, or to be taking things any further. It hurts bad cuz I'm 22 and this is the first girl I've ever fallen in love with. I think I'll give this one more chance before i go back into straight "fuckoverallbitchesmegaassholeoner" mode.

Thanks

Re: mr. yuck

Originally posted by unconscience

dude i definatly know how you feel, i still love my ex (eventhough we broke up 2 and a half months a go). i still feel the way you do.:(

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW YOU"RE NOT ALONE;)

dont feel bad there ol pal...i still love my ex and its almost a year

and rental whats up latly...you used to be da man, now your the woman? wtf? and whats up with the e-beef

Archived