SO what now,I JUST SAY SORRY?

NOUM

ok,heres the thing..i was supposed to chill with this girl today,but around the same time i was supposed to i went to the movies(my misstake)when the movie was over i called her but all i got was the answering machine(i think it was the right number)..now i'm like wtf,i'm supposed to chill with her and shes not home?..so i was pissed..by the time i got home my mother told me that this girl had been calling me..she's prolly trying to call me right now but i'm online..so when i talk to her i just say sorry?..i'm the ass that ditched her to watch a sucky ass movie..what would you say to her without sounding like a complete assholeoner?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever you say, she's stilll gonna think you're an asshole, unless she's a really really really nice girl.

tell her you're sorry because you thought the movie would end in time and not interfere with plans you had with her.. or..just say you're really really really sorry.

:o

Why do guys always wait til the last minute to make definite plans then when the girl is busy you guys wonder why?

You need to call her, apologize, tell her you thought the plan was for later tht night and it was a misunderstanding.

Next time you think you're supposed to hang out with a girl make sure you discuss time, place, activity and all that. Have some concrete plans you know? I don't and won't wait around for some guy to call me. You snooze, you lose.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Why do guys always wait til the last minute to make definite plans then when the girl is busy you guys wonder why?

You need to call her, apologize, tell her you thought the plan was for later tht night and it was a misunderstanding.

Next time you think you're supposed to hang out with a girl make sure you discuss time, place, activity and all that. Have some concrete plans you know? I don't and won't wait around for some guy to call me. You snooze, you lose.

No shit. She speaks the gospel, kiddo.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

suki knows whats up.

just play it off like "damn we must have just missed one anothers phone calls, i thought you had hoed me out and made other plans"

:idea: excellent advice! because im sure that telling a girl she "hoed out" on you will make her so much more understanding .:rolleyes:

i called her a couple more times a while ago and no answer..rental is telling me to leave a message but i don't talk to machines..and i don't wanna lie to the girl but then again i don't wanna hear any bullshit about how i chose a movie over her ither...i mean if the movie was any good id'e feel alil better about all this but it wasn't..

just tell her straight up what happend.. and if she accepts it then shes an awesome girl. if not.. theres other fishin the sea. although what you did was pretty dick if you knew that you were supposed to meet her at that time. movies stay in theaters for weeks sometimes months. girls dont stick around if you blow them off.

amen to that brother