gay bashing on twelve ounce.

mr.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the girl with the eyebrow ring is cute....at least someone took the initiative to make this thread decent....blah, it just one of those words that has degenrated into a meaningless insult....you know, mabey if people cared half as much about negative acts towards homosexuals as they do about politically correct speech then things would be a bit better....as far as im concerned the majority of this is more of an attemt at image enhancement then actual outrage....hey, can you tell im feeling a little pesimistic today??

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

Well I mean if we're gonna stop saying gay and fag then we should stop saying pussy too.. I mean using the beauitful passage way of life as a derogitory statement is totally offensive. And how about dick and asshole. We can't call people names of such important and needed body parts, we love ASSHOLE's and DICK's without them every male in the world would have backed up bowels and infected kidneys!! How about slut. Somewhere in America that is someone's profession, some woman is supporting 3 of her babies off the act of selling her body for sex. You DEFINATELY can't call anyone retarded, because god damn it you might just offend the mongloids and LD students all over the U.S. And Bitch... hello, am I the only fan of female dogs in the world? First we use their name as an insult, next we are frying them up for breakfast. I think what me, and mr. e are both saying is that, you may never ever call anyone another name besides their own name and the occasional pronoun or else some cunt faced faggot ass slut pussy bitch might get their little feelings hurt. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

Get over it.

WTF is this shit? this alone is stupid enough to warrant this thread closing down.

Guest dukeofyork

knock it off with the politically correct bullshit...

[This message has been edited by dukeofyork (edited 08-04-2001).]

Archived