It's Been Awhile....

Relek

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

at least give props to dork for it damnit...

got my dedective eye from hecz lol

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301181723166925/200310161651495631/dorkbite.jpg'>

dood, what are you trying to prove here? Relek has got mad styles up his sleeve....And do you think Dork was the innovator of that type of R or having an arrow pointing left at the beggining of his piece? I dont understand when people with less skill try to judge others with alot of skill.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you stupid

Originally posted by anonymity1

dood, what are you trying to prove here? Relek has got mad styles up his sleeve....And do you think Dork was the innovator of that type of R or having an arrow pointing left at the beggining of his piece? I dont understand when people with less skill try to judge others with alot of skill.

Dude no one said anything about a fucking arrow at the begining of his piece. Oh and what skill do you got? Befor you go and open yopur mouth again! You sound so confident. Oh and relek hey are you gonna stick to the paper or are you gonna start painting Bro? Maybe the wall we did in Harlingen will inspire you to paint! If you dont paint whats the whole point of coming up with new styles and color schemes....you can say its just for fun but, fuck thats just a lot of lost time if you never start painting. If your gonna start painting then keep up the good work but if not then can i have all your prismas hahaha nah just clowning. Hit me up on email or something because i dont remember my password on aim! But seriously start painting before its too late man.

Captin.SinO! TXF. AeReSoLCowBoyZ!

• 3 months later...

Archived