It's Been Awhile....

Relek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

virs u should be the last perosn to bring up biting..and the R's are nothing alike..see how releks has a angle to it, on the stem, i too structure my R's like that, its just a universal R, its to create flow..thast definately not abite, i dont know what ur lookin at bro..

but to get back on topic, dope shit rel, im feelin the styles, hit me up on aim

thretasc

peace

-thret asc

woooooooooah!!

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

at least give props to dork for it damnit...

got my dedective eye from hecz lol

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301181723166925/200310161651495631/dorkbite.jpg'>

virs, your my nigga and shit... but dont be saying taht you got your detective eye from me... you make your own assumptions! as far as that R being bitten!! never would it have crossed my mind... ReLeK is my nigga and he always comes correct!! always switchin up his style so if a little line is going to resemble someone else's its bound to happen!! his diversity is something that I among others wish we had! ReL and DorK are boys too!! So yeha... again your my boy and shit, but next time try harder not to put your foot in your mouth...

PS> ViRs the person that has your book right now has not finished... its sitting in his corner table. but I'll get it out to you asap!! peas man.. did you want me to send it to rElEk after me?? haha..jk!

hecz when i said me dedctive eyei ment...it was like when you called awer out you cutted the sketch and add arrows to show ...just like i did ...

and yeah you pointed out some things i didnt know so sorry relek i hope no harm was done

hecz e mail me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Relek, you down for trading some of your stickers for some blanks? 8"x4" UPS thermal labels, no text or nothin on them. Good for paint pens but not prismas n shit cause the ink wont dry well on it.

Hit me up if you care, that goes for anyone else too

• 2 months later...

Archived