It's Been Awhile....

Relek

^^^

thanks joker, that means alot to me coming from u. thanks to everyone else also. i've heard it all before. it's a coincidence, it wasn't intentional. i should have some more pix, by the middle of next week.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this one is fresh:

eba00272520f00000017.jpg

i like the crazy mess of them all. always been quite impressed from your posts and its good to see the update. i'm too lazy to go back through and point out the ones thats are def and the ones i think you should stick with in style.

all in together, you have alot of talent. and honestly.. i don't think your name is an issue at all. everyone on here is a self proclaimed professor of graff. do your thing and one day you can play the prof that some of these cats have earned for themselves.

• 3 weeks later...
most of my new sketches are still incomplete, my mind draws a blank, and i end up starting a new sketch.

that is exactly what happens to me, but even when i finish most dont look as fresh as yours, all your stuff's got style runin out its ass

Archived