Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
space base

Post yo charge$.....thugz only

Recommended Posts

-theft

-assault on a officer

-vandalism

-possesion of vandalism tools

-intent to commit vandalism

-under the influence of narcotics

-more vandalism charges

-probation violation for being out at 2am

-probation violation for having vandalism tools again

 

I have stay-away orders from 3 of my freinds, I can't even speak to them on the phone.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

zilch. never been charged with shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its not what your caught for its what your not caught for

anyway, i suppose a criminal record could indicate what you havent been caught for if your sloppy

 

more than finding out about what my coworkers on 12 have been convicted of im even more curious as to if this threads going to be closed or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

destruction of private property

attempted assault and battery(charges were dropped)

attempted kidnapping(charges were dropped)

possesion of narcotics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seeing ppl get stabbed is funny.the expression on their face when it happens is unforgetable.on the other hand being stabbed is not cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

seeing ppl get stabbed is funny.the expression on their face when it happens is unforgetable.

 

hahaaha :lol: haha...yeah right, real funny. probably as funny as the look on your face when you got jacked and were hiding out while your friends handled your business.... :shook:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its sad to be proud of but...

 

Originally posted by Scott LaJock

crossing the double yellow lines...

 

yea Im notorious

 

 

im rocking all of yous guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nomadawhat

hahaaha :lol: haha...yeah right, real funny. probably as funny as the look on your face when you got jacked and were hiding out while your friends handled your business.... :shook:

 

damn right i was shook.....when i got jacked my face was more like :mad: :confused: :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by toyeattoywar

its not what your caught for its what your not caught for

anyway, i suppose a criminal record could indicate what you havent been caught for if your sloppy

 

 

 

 

 

 

ding ding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

posession of graffiti instruments from years ago. i forgot how many counts, but that was years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×