lonely roads lead to nowhere...

spacemanspif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by SPFlatty

so you can jock em...

oh yeah, jock someone who was 10 times better than he is now, 10 years ago, here i go jocking..

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by Emo Andy

mike bibby:youre a nameless joke! stop talking on the internet! and when you and your possy are done using my styles send them back to me!

love,

your daddy.

oh, the styles you bit off phare when you gave him your sketch book and said "can you draw in this" bitch i got history like high school, your walking dead..say no more.

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by The Boss

phare???dont you mean HE bit PHABLE msk??? i got history like GRADE SCHOOL bitch!!! and hes never come close to my sketch book...oh, and what about-wait, ill save that one for next time!

id like to see you call me a bitch in person, i dont think you would even if you had 5 friends behind you and i was alone..

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by Mike bibby

oh yeah, jock someone who was 10 times better than he is now, 10 years ago, here i go jocking..

they were pretty tight 10 years ago when they were killin it...10 years ago...but not everyone has the time to sketch all day. not everyone cares about the scene. some people like to paint to paint, not tryin to impress anyone. plus, they's got a lot of other stuff on their plate. don't hate em cause they didn't take over. it was never about ruling the world for them...it was just about the love for freights.

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by SPFlatty

they were pretty tight 10 years ago when they were killin it...10 years ago...but not everyone has the time to sketch all day. not everyone cares about the scene. some people like to paint to paint, not tryin to impress anyone. plus, they's got a lot of other stuff on their plate. don't hate em cause they didn't take over. it was never about ruling the world for them...it was just about the love for freights.

good for them..