RIME, segunda parte...

El Mas Sucio De Todos

blahblahblah!! hip hop raped graffiti, graffiti was around years before hip hop was even a word or a thought, rapping and painting on walls are 2 different things. When graffiti was started there was no such thing as hip hop therefore is not hip hop. Like if everyone who listens to pop starts riding skateboards does that make skateboarding pop? Or if mad country singers started using street art for their album covers and street artists start pasting up picture of garth brooks is street art now country, hell no!!

yea and this 12 0z and were talking about modern graffiti as we know it, which can be traced to an origin,(Not graffitio)

to think people weren't using slang and rapping before they were doing modern graffiti, is just kinda silly..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TRJfwnWJs and the last poets were defiantly not the only example, just one i dug up in . 2 seconds..

graff and hip hop are just opinion,

and if you weren't dropping false thoughts like there facts, i'd let it slide. nothing personal, but look at the relation of gospel to hip hop ( which pre dates rock ), and to think the same cats that were flexing new letter forms on walls and trains, weren't also flexing new slang, and fashion styles is a little short sited.

we agree to disagree on the hiphop /graff thing, cool ( when i began writing there was way more of a link to sk8boarding and newyork city hardcore music at the time anyway)

but just because you weren't or aren't aware of something (i.e the history of mc'ing or whatever) doesn't mean it didn't exsist. or it has to exsist in your time frame..

skip ahead to 40 seconds in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chVIfqwkhII you really think these heads writing on trains weren't the sons and grandsons of these men.. and they were not just rapping and writing in their own way?

rime dont like hiphop? me neither anymore..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not denying that graff and hip hop became mainstream around the same time

my point was that its dumb to totally deny someones skills because they aren't "hiphop"

everyone gets in to graff for their own reason and yes generally if you enbrace part of the graff culture parts the "hiphop" culture follows.

I listen to all kinds of shit when I go paint, I put my shit on shuffle it'll go from lil wayne *I'm from NO I don't listen to most of the new pop shit, I like the old shit when he was in the hot boys with cash money before his mom let him curse and every1 fell inlove w/ him* and next it'll be some grindcore shit with pigsqueals. but not everyone writes to be part of the graff culture. some people just love graff some like to just fuck shit up some for attention and some b/c its part of the hiphop culture that they are already part of

his name has nothing todo with if he's "hiphop" or not. he's fucking skilled and the music he listens to shouldn't change how you see his work

• 2 weeks later...
graff is not hip hop graff was before hip hop you dipshit hip hop took that shit and ran with it as a way to market to the kids do ya think seen is hip hop or tracy 168 is get a clue and shit ive bumpin hip hop since like 85 sure i went thogh a heavy metal phase and a grunge phase but hip hop was always there but when the wu came out i fell back in love with it sure there have been some problems with it like that auto tune shit that IS NOT HIP-HOP STOP TREATING IT LIKE IT IS YOU ROOKIES GO BACK TO THE BURBS WHERE YOU CAME FROM CUZ JUST CUZ YOUVE GOT SOME GAY-Z AND YOU LIKE THE ROOTS THAT DONT MAKE YOU A FUCKIN EXPERT JUST CUZ YOU CAN POINT AND CLICK DONT MEAN SHIT YOUR STILL A RETARD

u are a dumbass, graff is just as hiphop as breaking/turntablism/mcing/beatboxing. the modern conception of graff was partially developed in the boiling cauldron of hiphop. it influenced graff and the otherway around. of course graff is not synonmous of hip hop but saying that they two very unrelated subcultures is completely ridiculous. learn thehistory you fucking toy. stop hating you fuck face, go home and bump some grandmaster flash and watch style wars again u fucking no name internet junkie.

Honestly the people who shit talk on graffiti/rap by using some black sabbath and old 80s/90s hxc/punk arguments are just as corny as the kids who defend graffiti/hiphop.

That new Rime shit flares out just like Poses. The first one is heat, but all are dope.

when does rimes cd comeout? oh wait he doesn't have one and isnt affiliated with hip hop at all so get this bullshit art fag hiphop scenester shit off his page . no one gives a fuck what your opinion is i came here to see rime shit not little wayne dick riders talk about whats going on in the hip hop world. peace goddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• 2 weeks later...

Archived