RIME, segunda parte...

El Mas Sucio De Todos

graff is not hip hop graff was before hip hop you dipshit hip hop took that shit and ran with it as a way to market to the kids do ya think seen is hip hop or tracy 168 is get a clue and shit ive bumpin hip hop since like 85 sure i went thogh a heavy metal phase and a grunge phase but hip hop was always there but when the wu came out i fell back in love with it sure there have been some problems with it like that auto tune shit that IS NOT HIP-HOP STOP TREATING IT LIKE IT IS YOU ROOKIES GO BACK TO THE BURBS WHERE YOU CAME FROM CUZ JUST CUZ YOUVE GOT SOME GAY-Z AND YOU LIKE THE ROOTS THAT DONT MAKE YOU A FUCKIN EXPERT JUST CUZ YOU CAN POINT AND CLICK DONT MEAN SHIT YOUR STILL A RETARD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
graff is not hip hop graff was before hip hop you dipshit hip hop took that shit and ran with it as a way to market to the kids do ya think seen is hip hop or tracy 168 is get a clue and shit ive bumpin hip hop since like 85 sure i went thogh a heavy metal phase and a grunge phase but hip hop was always there but when the wu came out i fell back in love with it sure there have been some problems with it like that auto tune shit that IS NOT HIP-HOP STOP TREATING IT LIKE IT IS YOU ROOKIES GO BACK TO THE BURBS WHERE YOU CAME FROM CUZ JUST CUZ YOUVE GOT SOME GAY-Z AND YOU LIKE THE ROOTS THAT DONT MAKE YOU A FUCKIN EXPERT JUST CUZ YOU CAN POINT AND CLICK DONT MEAN SHIT YOUR STILL A RETARD

" graff is not hip hop graff was before hip hop you dipshit"(is what you said)..........................So tell me EXACTLY when hip hop started... So u can clear it up for me... AND LEAVE YOUR NAME PUSSY...

have you ever met an old wigger ? ..

yeah....there was this old dude at my college that was mad hip hoped out. Every time i saw him he was rocking some outrageous outfit like a mutilcolored fubu jumpsuit lol with gold chains n shit. He obviously worked there but i dont know if he was a professor or what. Shit was weird.

i started listening to hip hop in like 85, graf is not hip hop people who liked hip hop did bboy characters and what not and companies pimped graffiti and still do,people who pioneered like blade and iz were rocking out mad trains and what not and listening to rock music. graffiti is graffiti nothing more nothing less.

OK... Vicious and Voorhees...you 2 sound reasonable...i agree that NOW graffiti is not JUST hip hop...but it is partly hip hop which makes rimes statement inaccurate...and thats fucked up because he is such a presence in graffiti today...

Sure there were exceptions... like whoever listened to rock music or whatever...but why would KRS 1 and so many other people include graff as an element of hip hop if it wasnt??? You and I and a million other nobodys (including rime) can try to define what graff is but the shit has already been determined years ago...

So go to the Harlem wall of fame( in new york, where iz and blade are from), and write some shit like "graff is not hip hop"...

people who listen to hip hop embraced graff as part of it but like djaying you spin records cool playing hip hop scratching, rhyming rapping okay you need that than the bboys back spining and shit that came after the rhyming but writing on walls come on, it was around long before hip hop was even a thought, the first people to write graffiti, hip hop was not even around just because things evolve and people pimp shit and because hip hop was heavy at one point and people who listened to it decided to pick up a can and instead using cursive or printing when making an album cover they used graffiti style letters and when people bombed if they listened to hip hop they threw up hip hop style shit than came wild style beat street blah blah, hip hop took graffiti as part of their culture but hip hop it is not

lets see hip hop started around 79 i belive by a man called herc and graffiti well that started before most of us on here where even born and i can sit on here and quote krs or chuck all day but thats just a waste of time and ive been to more hip hop shows then most of you from the sounds of some of yous retardness and ive done interviews with=el-p/blueprint/mr.lif/aesop rock and mixmaster mike just to name a few as well as kick it with jeru and "leave a name you pussy" what the fucks that gonna prove getting into fake ass fight over some niggas rappin i mean if you want to not only do you sound retarded but why do you want to start some shit on joes thread here i mean start a hip hop beef thread or a the source thread grow the fuck up and put down that played ass copy of the block is hot and bump some primo or some del oh and my name is jeff so there

OK... Vicious and Voorhees...you 2 sound reasonable...i agree that NOW graffiti is not JUST hip hop...but it is partly hip hop which makes rimes statement inaccurate...and thats fucked up because he is such a presence in graffiti today...

Sure there were exceptions... like whoever listened to rock music or whatever...but why would KRS 1 and so many other people include graff as an element of hip hop if it wasnt??? You and I and a million other nobodys (including rime) can try to define what graff is but the shit has already been determined years ago...

So go to the Harlem wall of fame( in new york, where iz and blade are from), and write some shit like "graff is not hip hop"...

hey heres an idea how bout you SHUT THE FUCK UP?

The fact that these art forms were created by the youth, in a pretty dire time ( i.e. any ghetto in the 60's and 70's) is mind blowing to me. And i think the similarities between the energy, style, the time frame and the places they arose from, is the reason they are grouped together. And in my opinion rightfully so.

Some of yall, seem like you don't remember life before the internet, or tv commercials (remember when burger king introducing us to breaking? yea right..) everything was not told to us, some things came together naturally.

These are just elements of culture. they been around, and they will be around, morphing into god knows what? considering what hip hop / rap culture is today..

i think sometimes when people didn't grow up with hip hop culture, but still write graff, they feel alienated, and want to argue.. No ones saying you have to participate in hip hop culture to write, but if you cant understand how they more or less came from the same place (mental and physical ), well you just don't get it then..no biggie though,do you..

basically hiphop and rap's roots are in rock seeing as a lot of rhymeing was done over rock albums that djs were spinning back in the day

so why not just settle it by saying graffs is rooted in music.

and sayin that rime's name isn't true to hiphop is stupid his name is RIME not RHYME

and his graff is g hands down who fucking cares if its hiphop based or not

blahblahblah!! hip hop raped graffiti, graffiti was around years before hip hop was even a word or a thought, rapping and painting on walls are 2 different things. When graffiti was started there was no such thing as hip hop therefore is not hip hop. Like if everyone who listens to pop starts riding skateboards does that make skateboarding pop? Or if mad country singers started using street art for their album covers and street artists start pasting up picture of garth brooks is street art now country, hell no!!

Archived