RIME, segunda parte...

El Mas Sucio De Todos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest painted black

50 groupie points for anyone that can name the guy on the left in the "in action" flick. that RIME/SETUP on canal st. is just down the road from VS headquarters am i wrong? i saw it this summer and i remember flipping my wig over how dope and enormous the pieces were...then a friend told me how they did it and its hinted at in the picture. i did something similar to that (using the same technique) on highly travelled spot around here..but yeah ..cool flicks.

painted black..

its near central bookings.. which i guess you could call a vs headquarters.. not really its where they take everyone when arrested to get processed. the main VS headquarters is in brooklyn.

yeah if you think about it it make sense how its done.. the picture has a few things that are a dead giveaway.. but still prime spot.

i have to say that kcw has that area locked on rolled down rooftops pieces. i mean theyre on the goofy akward side.. but.. i like that.

keep it coming.. dunny.

I guess a lot of ppl were hating on the KCW boys for that spot and the one on 14th street where they had those DOPE simples with the grey deamons as a fill, right on the street. ppl were saying that they "cheated" cuz they used this and that to hide or whatever (which is a lie about the 14th st. spot, they did that the old fashion "in the middle of the stereet" way)... FUCK, in my eyes thats the best part about it! Since when is it a better spot if you get caught or chased? fuck that, those guys are smart about what they do, how they do it and how the come off. Plus, its NOT as easy as people think... those spots are HECTIC! rock on guys...

oh yeah... RIP Fueler...

------------------

From Enslavement to Obliteration

those guys have always been some of my favourite writers.

take out the fact that they kill shit,and that they are super original.

but there letter structure has to some of the best that i have seen.

good looking out guys.

does anyone have any fueler stuff?

he was a boy of mine and i think it would be great for someone to post some of his stuff.

rip fuel.

the walking forest

I really really hate it when people get jealousy jealous becuase other writers think of better ways of getting up than the haters. Sigh, this sport really does get to me some times when I realize how many idiots and assholes take part. I'm super glad to hear that they utilized that technique more than once. Also, this was the first time I got to see the actual flic of that 'master piece' bomb (hehe h eh e) Sorry, but us canadians don't get out much.....Presently, i've been a thinkin real hard, new and interesing ways of getting up myself.....Always good to be inovative.

i love Rime & setup.

I think I will post some of their stuff another day just because i feel like the flics are going to waste sitting in my living spae with no one to view. Fuck, even i don't look @ my flics any more. A soon as I get them developed maybe I look @ them once or twice, but then , ha ! well, that's kinda it. Being busy and doing graf really sucks..

grrrrrrrrrrr....

• 4 months later...
Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

painted black..

yeah if you think about it it make sense how its done.. the picture has a few things that are a dead giveaway.. but still prime spot.

i look at the picture and cant figure out what they did. maybe the bus was parked there? they yanked down the billboard. guess i'm just stupid and can't figure it out. tell me...

about getting up under cover then removing the cover:

sounds like an ok idea to me. it shows creativity. one time i went tagging in the daytime when it was raining with a meanstreak while wearing a big ol poncho.

a friend of mine went to get flicks of some of those fucking insane revok peices on the interstate in nashville. they are on the soundbarrier wall and there is a chainlink fence inbetween the highway and the wall. on the fence was tape and peices of black garbage bags like he taped up the bags, painted his shit, then took em down when he was done.

not that there isn't something to be said for doing it "the real way" but i don't think there is anything wrong with what he or rime did. its all means to an end.

whenOner.ta.asp

Archived